Martin Ødegaard

Maldeika said:
g180aj said:
spinzer said:
Best danish playr since Laudrup is a joke, but the potential is there. He had a very impressive debut and the manager of Augsburg is saying some impressive things about him! I watched him for Denmark vs Sweden were he was very very impressive. Kept Zlatan quiet, was impressive in midfield and scored a great goal!

He is supposed to be pep's golden boy, kind of like Thiago when he was at Barca.

Not really. I think that is Gianluca Gaudino.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gianluca_Gaudino

His father Maurizio played 20 matches for City in 94/95. Guardiola discovered him a year ago and since then he is fully in training with the professionals even if he could only get a professional contract 2 months ago.

He has not been growing up with his father but with his Mom.
Does he like cars?

g180aj said:
spinzer said:
Manc in London said:
That's no accolade ;)

He must be good if he is in the Bayern squad at that age. I have read he has been loaned to Augsburg. It will be interesting to see how he gets on.
Best danish playr since Laudrup is a joke, but the potential is there. He had a very impressive debut and the manager of Augsburg is saying some impressive things about him! I watched him for Denmark vs Sweden were he was very very impressive. Kept Zlatan quiet, was impressive in midfield and scored a great goal!

He is supposed to be pep's golden boy, kind of like Thiago when he was at Barca.
And they sold him.
This Nigerian kid Kelechi Iheanacho is THE most coveted young player in global football. And he's ours.
Problem is his family all want paying, and paying NOW.
And if he isn't a first choice at 19 they'll be agitating for a move.
One hesitates to damn an entire nationality with a particular vice, but the corrupt Nigerian gangster pimps surrounding Kelechi make Yaya's agent seem reasonable. Scumbags

g180aj said:
spinzer said:
Manc in London said:
That's no accolade ;)

He must be good if he is in the Bayern squad at that age. I have read he has been loaned to Augsburg. It will be interesting to see how he gets on.

He was, Guardiola wanted him to stay but Højbjerg wanted playing time now and decided on a loan move together with the board against Guardiola's wishes which probably has scarred their relationship.

LongsightM13 said:
g180aj said:
spinzer said:

And they sold him.
This Nigerian kid Kelechi Iheanacho is THE most coveted young player in global football. And he's ours.
One hesitates to damn an entire nationality with a particular vice, but the corrupt Nigerian gangster pimps surrounding Kelechi make Yaya's agent seem reasonable. Scumbags
Sorry mate, whats this about kelechi?
Im out of the loop. Last I heard was he said he was in talks with galatasaray out his twitter page. But im not even sure if that really is his page or just some random.

ColinLee said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Can't blame him for going to Real. How good is he though?
VERY good.

Has he definitely gone to Real? The BBC is running a piece today today that suggests he's still considering his best step:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30778462

He will be presented tomorrow in Madrid according to Spanish and Norwegian newspapers.

DruntBlunt said:
ColinLee said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Can't blame him for going to Real. How good is he though?
VERY good.

Has he definitely gone to Real? The BBC is running a piece today today that suggests he's still considering his best step:

He will be presented tomorrow in Madrid according to Spanish and Norwegian newspapers.

unless he is messi and pele combined he is setting himself up for some spectacular fall

bluechampion7891 said:
DruntBlunt said:
ColinLee said:
VERY good.

unless he is messi and pele combined he is setting himself up for some spectacular fall
So accepting an offer from a very good football club you better become the best footballer in the World. Or else it's a spectacular fall? Right.

LongsightM13 said:
g180aj said:
spinzer said:

And they sold him.

I think you missed my point, Thiago was pep's golden boy at barca and then pep signed him for Bayern. Not the golden boy at barca.

DruntBlunt said:
bluechampion7891 said:
DruntBlunt said:

So accepting an offer from a very good football club you better become the best footballer in the World. Or else it's a spectacular fall? Right.

no and yes....being unveiled in the way suggested at just the age of 16 for the biggest club in the world seems very excessive...there is way too much fuss over him...visiting academies throughout europe and so on...

bluechampion7891 said:
DruntBlunt said:
bluechampion7891 said:

no and yes....being unveiled in the way suggested at just the age of 16 for the biggest club in the world seems very excessive...there is way too much fuss over him...visiting academies throughout europe and so on...
Martin himself seems a very modest down-to-earth hard-working lad not too bothered by all the fuss. He sure as hell hasn't asked for all the media jippo and I'm certain he'll handle himself and become either a good footballer or a very very good one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.