Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give the manager some slack .
He hasn't been able to play his best team most of this season .
Even if we win bugger all this season he should stay .

baildon blue said:
Injuries are part of football, the pisstake of changing 2 or 3 of the back 5 every game isn't. Let's be honest in between Chelsea & Hull we have a weeks break. For Chelsea Hart, Clichy and Demichelis will be back in so that's another 3 changes.

For hull would you be surprised if Mangala & Sagna play? And then revert back to Demi and Zaba for Stoke despite having 10 days til the next game v newcastle?

Give it two weeks

We'll have Aguero back, Bony back. Yaya back. Kompany fit. Nasri. Those in my opinion are our 5 best players. We wont need to rely on players whose heads are elsewhere (Dzeko, Jovetic and Milner)

Paulmcfc2703 said:
baildon blue said:
Injuries are part of football, the pisstake of changing 2 or 3 of the back 5 every game isn't. Let's be honest in between Chelsea & Hull we have a weeks break. For Chelsea Hart, Clichy and Demichelis will be back in so that's another 3 changes.

For hull would you be surprised if Mangala & Sagna play? And then revert back to Demi and Zaba for Stoke despite having 10 days til the next game v newcastle?
You can`t play the same team every match
Lets look at the injuries we have had this season .
1) Kompany
2) Silva
3) Aguero
4) Kolarov
5) Nasri
6) Dzeko
7) Lampard
8) Jovetic
I don't think Mourinho had any injuries to his main players .
I agree he needs to stop tinkering with the defence .

I just listened to the Boyata interview after yesterdays game.

"I guess it's disappointing, he didn't say anything, he didn't have to say anything," Boyata said when asked how Pellegrini reacted to the loss.

I am OK with Pellegrini but I would have had something to say in the dressing room. In fact I would have given them a rocket.

Blackcrowes said:

"I guess it's disappointing, he didn't say anything, he didn't have to say anything," Boyata said when asked how Pellegrini reacted to the loss.

I am OK with Pellegrini but I would have had something to say in the dressing room. In fact I would have given them a rocket.

I would imagine that will come tomorrow if not already

Marvin said:
Give it two weeks

We'll have Aguero back, Bony back. Yaya back. Kompany fit. Nasri. Those in my opinion are our 5 best players. We wont need to rely on players whose heads are elsewhere (Dzeko, Jovetic and Milner)

I've given it about 2 months mate

We've been piss poor all season, and it seems a few more people are waking up to that fact

Seems a lot of people had their blue tinted specs knocked off by yesterday's result and performance

grim up north said:
Blackcrowes said:

Txiki told some blue fans last week (in Abu Dhabi at the Q&A) there were only 4 or 5 managers in the world that could manage Man City; Pellegerini, Guardiola, Rijkaard were the 3 names he mentioned.

Apart from the kind of similar styles these 3 managers play they also are the type not to loose their cool on the touchline nor do they have knee jerk reactions... they are analysts and look over what happened then lay into the players with the correct feedback and if needed bollocking...

Our players need man management like Real and Barca players do; cite Nasri being brilliant last season and picking great form this season unlike with Mancini....

Out players need to love the manager and if they do, they will go all out for him and beat any team on their day...

SuperSilva said:
grim up north said:
Blackcrowes said:

Txiki told some blue fans last week (in Abu Dhabi at the Q&A) there were only 4 or 5 managers in the world that could manage Man City; Pellegerini, Guardiola, Rijkaard were the 3 names he mentioned.

Apart from the kind of similar styles these 3 managers play they also are the type not to loose their cool on the touchline nor do they have knee jerk reactions... they are analysts and look over what happened then lay into the players with the correct feedback and if needed bollocking...

Our players need man management like Real and Barca players do; cite Nasri being brilliant last season and picking great form this season unlike with Mancini....

Out players need to love the manager and if they do, they will go all out for him and beat any team on their day...

Rijkaard, very under-whelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.