£50 time

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Evening all. Had real lazy day - watched two games and been to church! That's it. Me and the Mrs not speaking so its perfect.

worsleyweb said:
Evening all. Had real lazy day - watched two games and been to church! That's it. Me and the Mrs not speaking so its perfect.

Don't be an arse go say sorry give her a big kiss and be happy :)

ste1969 said:
BlueBearBoots said:
stony said:
Are you off out to the pub later, or are you staying in?

Not moving from my bed lol after yesterday's antics :)

Do tell......

I have a vague recollection of dancing/snogging (lol love that good old word) with some bloke who wants to take me out next week - no chance I'm babysitting my lovely grandson but I was out with a crowd that included ppl from work :( I'll be gossiped about - as per lol

BlueBearBoots said:
ste1969 said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Do tell......

I have a vague recollection of dancing/snogging (lol love that good old word) with some bloke who wants to take me out next week - no chance I'm babysitting my lovely grandson but I was out with a crowd that included ppl from work :( I'll be gossiped about - as per lol

Sounds like a perfect night out:)

Evening lovelies

My birthday today
Had breakfast by the sea
Chocolate cake for lunch and tea,a nice day

Dental op wednesday morning,not looking foward to that one bit

Hope everyone is ok?

karen7 said:
Evening lovelies

My birthday today
Had breakfast by the sea
Chocolate cake for lunch and tea,a nice day

Dental op wednesday morning,not looking foward to that one bit

Hope everyone is ok?

Happy birthday Kaz xx

BlueBearBoots said:
ste1969 said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Do tell......

Haha, in other words you came home rat arsed, with a kebab in your pocket and your knickers in your handbag, singing "A wizards staff has a knob on the end".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.