Super Bowl XLIX- New England Patriots vs Seattle Seahawks

Re: Super Bowl XLIX- New England Patriots vs Seattle Seahawk

Why would anyone give two hoots about the Superb Owl?

I'll get my coat.

On my way to a pub lock in to watch this. They are doing a barbecue and poker tables too so should be a good night. Hoping for a Seahawks win.

Shit sport and overhyped, most yanks watch it for the adverts wtf.It's a soft game of rugby with lots of padding and a helmet.But to anyone who enjoys it have fun.

ste1969 said:
Shit sport and overhyped, most yanks watch it for the adverts wtf.It's a soft game of rugby with lots of padding and a helmet.But to anyone who enjoys it have fun.
I wouldn't say its soft the speed they got at and get hit if they did that without the padding there would be serious injuries, I can't be doing with all the crap to go with it to me it's just like a 4 advert with a bit of sport in between.

Blue Maverick said:
ste1969 said:
I wouldn't say its soft the speed they got at and get hit if they did that without the padding there would be serious injuries, I can't be doing with all the crap to go with it to me it's just like a 4 advert with a bit of sport in between.
More injuries since they started wearing helmets.

Seahawks for me. I fucking hate cheats, and the Patriots are too much like the Rags for my liking.

The breaks in play are what kills the sport. If the game didn't stop every 10 seconds I think it would be quite exciting to watch.

RandomJ said:
The breaks in play are what kills the sport. If the game didn't stop every 10 seconds I think it would be quite exciting to watch.

I try to explain this to people over here yet some how soccer is the "boring" sport...I read somewhere that the average NFL game has just under 11 minutes of live action. F that.

MCFC1993 said:
I'm in the Seahawks camp tonight, much rather they win it than the cheats (also don't like the way Brady comes across and i'm yet to see him win one live, long may it continue), will be my 6th straight Superbowl, looking forward to it.

This Seahawks team could dominate for the next few years, solid defence, and a lot of big game players.

Nah, they're gonna make Wilson the highest paid QB in history. They're fucked, because there are plenty of players on that D who will need to get paid. A lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.