The Boat Trip......

Prestwich_Blue said:
dickie davies said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
£100 bit steep for hull but if you can do £200 for the derby at the swamp count us in !

<a class="postlink" href="http://citycentrecruises.co.uk/9901/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://citycentrecruises.co.uk/9901/index.html</a>
You have to hand it to the rags' Commercial team. Even our money-grabbing bunch haven't thought of that one yet.

TBF, it's a private enterprise. I remember seeing an article about it on local telly

Insisted on paying £170 for a sausage roll in Greggs and still saved money.

Prestwich_Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Right - I'm organising a barge trip down the Ashton Canal on Saturday. A pie, a can of lager and a talk from me about FFP's Annex XI. I'll also take questions but any c**t who asks me how much our net spend will be this summer goes into the canal.

£100 cash-in-hand. Who's in?
for that kind of money i need to know what kind of pie it's going to be

and shouldn't it be bitter instead of lager?
It'll be a Chicken Balti pie although there'll be a choice of with or without sultanas. Plus I'll arrange some lager, bitter plus some cider for the ladies.

If it's not Meat and Potato I'm out.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Right - I'm organising a barge trip down the Ashton Canal on Saturday. A pie, a can of lager and a talk from me about FFP's Annex XI. I'll also take questions but any c**t who asks me how much our net spend will be this summer goes into the canal.

£100 cash-in-hand. Who's in?

So you are the Kanal Killer!

Eccles Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
for that kind of money i need to know what kind of pie it's going to be

and shouldn't it be bitter instead of lager?
It'll be a Chicken Balti pie although there'll be a choice of with or without sultanas. Plus I'll arrange some lager, bitter plus some cider for the ladies.

If it's not Meat and Potato I'm out.
should be Holland's meat & potato pie and a can of Boddies, with a Babycham for the ladies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.