What Has Been The Best British........

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
The 70's was a conveyor belt of sit coms - On The Buses, Please Sir, Rising Damp, Dad's Army, Are You Being Served? It Aint Half Hot Mum, Man About The House, George & Mildred, Bless this House, Hi de Hi, Citizen Smith and of course Fawlty Towers.
Then there was the shite offering with John Thaw - Home to Roost.

Then the 80's with the Young Ones, The Comic Strip Presents and Blackadder along with Only Fools & horses.

No one mentioned The Office yet.

I mentioned the office, as one of this century's efforts, one that hasnt been mentioned, Only when i laugh 'i blame you for this figgis' is one of my dad's lines when anyone messes up, also the theme tune was adapted into a City song.

Kun Aguero said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Kun Aguero said:
MRS BROWNS BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little Britain.

Liitle Britain is a sketch show, not a sitcom mate

I thought a sitcom was something that tried to be or was funny.

Dads Army.

It stands for situation comedy, so something that tries to be funny in a certain situation, sketch shows are lots of different situations

Gaylord du Bois said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Terry & June anyone?
I'd rather watch the whole back catalog of Duty Free while my balls are being de-haired with duck tape, than that tripe. I couldn't abide Scott for one second.

He was good as Tarzan in carry on up the Jungle, he hardly spoke.

Duty Free, hapless Keith permanently trapped in the Costa del Sol and Terry and June, about as funny as genital warts, still funnier than the current lot of efforts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.