To all you caravan owners.

malg said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
2037e.jpg

Make sure this guy isn't the seller
Haha......fucking love him in that film.
"D'ya like dags?"

This is the festering tin box that has Rushts juices flowing.

[bigimg]http://images.clickedit.co.uk/8911/88470238.JPG[/bigimg]

She's a beauty all right. Not sure I'd want to be eating my breakfast with the sound and smell of someone thrutching and grunting whilst they squeeze out a morning turd less than a foot away.

Best advice I could give you is to take someone who knows about caravans with you. Its very easy to get caught up in the excitement of buying the dream. I missed so many problems with our first van purely because all I could see was the potential pissups and bbq's. Take a look at plenty of different models to find the best layout for your family. If you are buying privately you will get a much better deal than from a dealer and you are likely to get a lot of extras such as an awning and equipment thrown in. Good luck and if you're after a nice twin axle 6 birth 2004 model give me a shout.

alkerblue said:
Best advice I could give you is to take someone who knows about caravans with you. Its very easy to get caught up in the excitement of buying the dream. I missed so many problems with our first van purely because all I could see was the potential pissups and bbq's. Take a look at plenty of different models to find the best layout for your family. If you are buying privately you will get a much better deal than from a dealer and you are likely to get a lot of extras such as an awning and equipment thrown in. Good luck and if you're after a nice twin axle 6 birth 2004 model give me a shout.

Oh my days!

stony said:
This is the festering tin box that has Rushts juices flowing.

[bigimg]http://images.clickedit.co.uk/8911/88470238.JPG[/bigimg]

She's a beauty all right. Not sure I'd want to be eating my breakfast with the sound and smell of someone thrutching and grunting whilst they squeeze out a morning turd less than a foot away.

Well that just did for me, no lol's i burst out laughing loud you filthy fucking bastard xD

If it's good enough for Brenda, then crack on............

[bigimg]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxtFdBNVcD981EdtrUD6SK0ECzb5rxn-bLupr9k6L1Da3bpeBk0A[/bigimg]

stony said:
alkerblue said:

Oh my days!

We all have different dreams mate, at least mine don't invole ben fogle :-)

alkerblue said:
stony said:
alkerblue said:

Oh my days!

We all have different dreams mate, at least mine don't invole ben fogle :-)

Haha, I'm only teasing mate.

alkerblue said:
inzZLhk7Xzqg1.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.