Club 18-30

Let her go. There would be nothing worse than your mates going on holiday while you stay at home. Been on a few 18-30 holidays, I've never seen any sex games or anything like that. The reps most of the time leave you alone.

Manchester_lalala said:
Let her go. There would be nothing worse than your mates going on holiday while you stay at home. Been on a few 18-30 holidays, I've never seen any sex games or anything like that. The reps most of the time leave you alone.

Is this internet grooming?

JOGAMIGMOG said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
johnny on the spot said:
Ah, I see. Radiator it is then.
Yeah until she's 31.

Lol. She actually will still be 17. The rules state you can go as a 17 yr old providing you have a letter of authority as a disclaimer from your parent who must sign it in the presence of the travel agent at the time of booking. I won't be signing anything.
So next year, as an (ahem) adult, all bets will be off then? Unless, of course, she's still chained to the radiator.

...this gets my VSDS bubbling (Victorian Step Dad Syndrome)...

The eldest Mrs This! daughter is 16 at the mo and plotting her festivals for the summer. Wakestock and Leeds I think and the thought of it terrifies me!

One of her mate's elder brother is taking a villa in ibiza for the summer and she now wants to go there for a "few weeks" after GCSE's... nooooooooo!!

Mrs This! is a little more laissez faire than I so as the gals are hers I just need to try and ignore the unbearable urge to mash any vile teen boys that venture within a hundred yards of This! towers - which is difficult when we always have a house full.

(My beautiful innocent boys have a few years to go yet before they are marauding round chasing gals and I am sure will be the utmost gentlemen in any case so nothing to worry about there...)

Whilst I suppose she'll be up to all sorts no matter where she goes on holiday, the 18-30 lot are vile. (no, of course an old ex didn't come back having shagged the rep with NSU about 20 years ago - schlaaaaaags!)

york away to this! said:
...this gets my VSDS bubbling (Victorian Step Dad Syndrome)...

The eldest Mrs This! daughter is 16 at the mo and plotting her festivals for the summer. Wakestock and Leeds I think and the thought of it terrifies me!

One of her mate's elder brother is taking a villa in ibiza for the summer and she now wants to go there for a "few weeks" after GCSE's... nooooooooo!!

Mrs This! is a little more laissez faire than I so as the gals are hers I just need to try and ignore the unbearable urge to mash any vile teen boys that venture within a hundred yards of This! towers - which is difficult when we always have a house full.

(My beautiful innocent boys have a few years to go yet before they are marauding round chasing gals and I am sure will be the utmost gentlemen in any case so nothing to worry about there...)

Whilst I suppose she'll be up to all sorts no matter where she goes on holiday, the 18-30 lot are vile. (no, of course an old ex didn't come back having shagged the rep with NSU about 20 years ago - schlaaaaaags!)

Leeds Fest. Loved it back in the day. Did shit loads of shagging there. 2005 was the best year, different girl each night, in different places, best was in the tent with my mate passed out next to us.
The Thursday is extremely messy as those with early birds are rather bored.
Never been on an 18-30 though. We were all that age once remember.

Let her go.

At the end of the day, she's 17 and will only go out drinking and doing whatever she likes in this country anyway.

What will happen, will happen. Let her go out and enjoy herself.

I've been on a few of these when i were younger and single...best times of your life.

Not what they're made out to be by 'sun sea and suspicious parents' haha!

Don't be miserable and let her go. What's up with you? Depends what sort of girl she is doesn't it? If she's an absolute bike she could go into town and be bummed behind the print works. If she's got a bit of self respect she'll just go and have a top time and if she cops off, well that's life and you can't protect her all your life.

Don't believe everything you read about 18-30's. I went on a few in my late teens and the good thing was there would be a group of 30 odd stuck together for the week and if you like, looking out for each other too.

Stop being a tight sod and send her on her way with a few quid in spends as a treat.

marcus said:
Don't be miserable and let her go. What's up with you? Depends what sort of girl she is doesn't it? If she's an absolute bike she could go into town and be bummed behind the print works. If she's got a bit of self respect she'll just go and have a top time and if she cops off, well that's life and you can't protect her all your life.

Don't believe everything you read about 18-30's. I went on a few in my late teens and the good thing was there would be a group of 30 odd stuck together for the week and if you like, looking out for each other too.

Stop being a tight sod and send her on her way with a few boxes of condoms, a packet of antibiotics and 14 morning after pills as a treat.

...that's the spirit...

Went on a club 18-30 holiday quite a few years ago to Kos and it was just a dead hole for the most part. We did a free bar booze cruise and it was nothing like you would think and the hardcore drinking was mainly the free (very low %) beers they handed out. We did get heavy a few nights but that was only drinking wise, drinking a copious amount of alcohol is a guarantee but then that is mainly why you go.

Club 18-30 in itself I think is pretty tame and despite the reputation, the only thing they are famous for in reality is trying to ply you with tickets to anything and everything they can, that's the main job of the reps. In the entire 2 weeks I was there I never saw a thing that you wouldn't see in any your average club back home. The TV shows make them sound really mental and wild but they aren't in my experience at all but it certainly isn't a quiet meal and an early night!

I would say it is pretty harmless anyway but then again I wouldn't let my daughter go, not at 17 anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.