Urmston Blues

W W

worsleyweb

Seems to be more and more city fans in Urmston these days? Is there a regular pub where anyone goes to watch away games??

Fellow Urmstonians?

Good bunch of match going and knowledgeable blues, cheap beer, big screen. Very rare that you cant get the game home, away, sat 3pm ko, unfortunately due to legal reasons I cant tell you whereabouts in urmston this private members club is. Regards, ALKERblue. Hope this helps. Pm if you haven't sussed.

alkerblue said:
Good bunch of match going and knowledgeable blues, cheap beer, big screen. Very rare that you cant get the game home, away, sat 3pm ko, unfortunately due to legal reasons I cant tell you whereabouts in urmston this private members club is. Regards, ALKERblue. Hope this helps. Pm if you haven't sussed.

^^^Excellent service to fellow Blues.

Church inn at Flixton is good on game day, its taken over by blues and they do some good food at half time for everyone watching (burgers etc) cheap as well. The rags are relegated to a corner and even on a derby day, they tend to keep to small number, ive been going a while and never had any trouble

chronicblue said:
Church inn at Flixton is good on game day, its taken over by blues and they do some good food at half time for everyone watching (burgers etc) cheap as well. The rags are relegated to a corner and even on a derby day, they tend to keep to small number, ive been going a while and never had any trouble

Convert!

Blues In Bandit Country (Stretford and Urmston OSC) Try them. By the way, there has always been loads of blues in Stretford and Urmston. Caught the 53 bus back in the 70's to The Princess pub on Mauldeth Road West for years to go to Maine Road as a kid, always full.
A double decker leaves the social club for every home game.

dobobobo said:
alkerblue said:

Can you send me pm!? Not got it!

worsleyweb said:
dobobobo said:
alkerblue said:

Can you send me pm!? Not got it!

Pm sent, how daft do you feel now :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.