Urmston Blues

de niro said:
Blue Mist said:
As an Urmston lad (now a Sale geriatric) has Worsleyweb been vetted ? He was clearly kicked out of his home town (non payment of rent ? although I prefer to think it was because of that issue with the Vicar, it's the romantic in me)

Anyway, we can't have just anybody wandering around Urmston, me Mam still lives there

Great thread by the way.

he's an imposter. i married a girl from urmston, i am more worthy than him.

I've married two girls from Urmston (obviously not at the same time), so I reckon I'm more worthy than either of you!

Blue Mist said:
de niro said:
Blue Mist said:
As an Urmston lad (now a Sale geriatric) has Worsleyweb been vetted ? He was clearly kicked out of his home town (non payment of rent ? although I prefer to think it was because of that issue with the Vicar, it's the romantic in me)

Anyway, we can't have just anybody wandering around Urmston, me Mam still lives there

Great thread by the way.

he's an imposter. i married a girl from urmston, i am more worthy than him.

You Sir have fine taste.

she did, she left me.

I'm from Sale, but moving to Urmston in March.

I know the Bird'th hand or whatever it's called shows the City games.

Is that City fan who hangs a big flag out his window on Bluemoon? (The one on Broadway in davyhulme who's house is painted blue).

Well my wife's family are as blue as they come and she is from Urmston. I know the Robin was blue for a time which surprised me because of it's wherabouts (I hail from the opposite side of Fog Lane Park to Worsleyweb!!) I assumed Stretford/Urmston would be rag but the blues in bandit country and the wife's family have opened my eyes. Her eldest sister lives in Flixton so drive past the Church often, had no idea that was blue either!

urmston said:
I went to school in Urmston during the 70s and about a quarter of the boys in my class were City fans.

Not the case anymore!!

I go in the same club to watch the away matches as ALKERblue. A few years ago you'd be lucky to get 10 in there watchin the match but now if you're not in there 15 mins before kickoff it'll be standing room only.

Kippaxman said:
I go in the same club to watch the away matches as ALKERblue. A few years ago you'd be lucky to get 10 in there watchin the match but now if you're not in there 15 mins before kickoff it'll be standing room only.

Quick update boys, 99'/, certain we have now got the game on in the secret club, rags are on in the main room we are in the snooker room. Will know for definite about 7.30. Regards ALKERblue.

Manchester33 said:

Is that City fan who hangs a big flag out his window on Bluemoon? (The one on Broadway in davyhulme who's house is painted blue).

That would be big Colin. Good bloke and a his whole family are mad blues, he painted the house blue to wind up his rag neighbour.

Manchester33 said:

That would be big Colin. Good bloke and a his whole family are mad blues, he painted the house blue to wind up his rag neighbour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.