Liverpool away - all in here.

Still looking for an adult ticket for this game. I will gladly pay cash and collect anywhere in the manchester area. Thanks in advance, kev

Liverpool trains on 1st March

Just received this e-mail:
Response Via Email (Chris Hadley) 13/02/2015 02:01 PM
Hi Thomas,

We're contacting you as First TransPennine Express have advised us that on Sunday 1st March there is some emergency engineering works due to take place which may affect your journey.

If you're travelling to Manchester Victoria...

Services will be diverted to terminate at Manchester Piccadilly.

If you specifically require Victoria, buses will be on hand to take you there from Manchester Piccadilly.

Tickets...

If you travel on any alternative First TransPennine Express service as described above your ticket will be valid for travel, however your original seat reservation may not be available.

If you wish to amend your travel plans...

Should you need to alter your journey we will allow travel on either the day before or after your original planned journey. Alternatively if decided not to travel and you wish to receive a refund on your ticket, please call 0344 556 5650

Thanks,

Chris
Virgin Trains

I have one adult for Liverpool that I want to swap for a childs.

My son is 15 years old, do not fancy paying £50 when kids are £15.

Unless people know if you can change via the club before the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.