United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ballet On Ice said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
or...
This is what its like to be city, this is what its like to be small, we play Barcelona, while you are stuck with van gaal, stuck with van gaal, stuck with van gaal.

How about
This is what its like to be city , this is what its like to be small , we play barca you just play the long ball! play the long ball play the long ball

That's excellent!

I like it.

NicholasM said:
mat said:
if someone had told me in 2005 in 10 years time the shite's biggest match of the season so far would be Preston whilst ours is Barca I would tell them to put the crack pipe down.

There's little point in trying to be clever here because I felt the same in the 80s when Liverpool ruled the game. Can we not fall for this any more though? Because (and feel free to repeat after me) football is cyclical.
Yes, but your wheels have come off.

lancs blue said:
smithy extra said:
Just caught a close up of Van Gaal on BBC, looks like a Taggart whisky nose is developing?????

It's probably part of the contract with the official Scotch whisky suppliers.

Or, he is losing it as he realises he can't cut it.

Believe me this is going to be the rags year for the FA cup, they have been shite all season and get by due to De Gea and they will get the rub of the green tonight. Preston are not good enough to hold this lead and the longer the game goes on the deeper they will sit.

I can see a rag v dipper final and you know they will do enough and the dutch Tony Pullis will be labelled a master tactician.

The two things in Prestons favor are that they are winning and they can't bring on bog brush to change they tactics.

Other than De Gea the only player they have that i rate is Blind, i exclude Di Maria because he wont be there in 18 months anyway, and what the fuckety fuck have they done to Falcao?

Quite how a team as crap as these can be 3rd in the table is beyond me.

abu13 said:
Believe me this is going to be the rags year for the FA cup, they have been shite all season and get by due to De Gea and they will get the rub of the green tonight. Preston are not good enough to hold this lead and the longer the game goes on the deeper they will sit.

I can see a rag v dipper final and you know they will do enough and the dutch Tony Pullis will be labelled a master tactician.

The two things in Prestons favor are that they are winning and they can't bring on bog brush to change they tactics.

Other than De Gea the only player they have that i rate is Blind, i exclude Di Maria because he wont be there in 18 months anyway, and what the fuckety fuck have they done to Falcao?

Quite how a team as crap as these can be 3rd in the table is beyond me.
I disagree. This Preston team are throwing everything on the line to protect this lead, United are getting petulant and Preston will play to that as will the crowd. I can see them holding out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.