Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Threa

-nibz- said:
29m3n91.jpg

Fooking hell thats some gasometer.

i8rags said:
Does anyone know if there is match day parking at the academy.
You can park on the college for £6 and you get a free tea or coffee.

bonespost said:
i8rags said:
Does anyone know if there is match day parking at the academy.
You can park on the college for £6 and you get a free tea or coffee.

to fill your flask? ;)

Looking forward to seeing the progress on the extension on Saturday. The last time I passed the ground work had started on the opposite end of the roof. Looks like things have really speeded up in the past few weeks.

I was amazed by the progress I saw when I was at the NY game yesterday - decided to walk into town past the ground and it's starting to really look huge!

View on Tuesday night
[bigimg]http://stevenicklin.com/images/city/stadium/southstandatnight.jpg[/bigimg]

View from Academy on Sunday afternoon
[bigimg]http://stevenicklin.com/images/city/stadium/southstandfromacademystadium.jpg[/bigimg]

Thanks for the photos. Looking good.

Looking forward to the Newcastle game, and wondering whether it will be too soon for City to release some of those seats they've added at the front of the East Stand. Three rows of seats across 10 blocks. That could be 900 seats taking capacity back to 46,500. Are there are more seats to be released before the end of the season? Maybe in front of North and South stands. I am sure I read somewhere that by the end of the season the seating capacity would be back above 47k

Marvin said:
Thanks for the photos. Looking good.

Looking forward to the Newcastle game, and wondering whether it will be too soon for City to release some of those seats they've added at the front of the East Stand. Three rows of seats across 10 blocks. That could be 900 seats taking capacity back to 46,500. Are there are more seats to be released before the end of the season? Maybe in front of North and South stands. I am sure I read somewhere that by the end of the season the seating capacity would be back above 47k

I was on the stadium tour on Saturday and 2 blocks of the extra 3 seats had been completed. Pretty certain the contractor has to hand some over by March though.

Took a few pictures on the train home today. They're not very good and really don't do the stand/stadium justice but it's something!

B-DAZFwIAAAXZHn.jpg:large

B-DAZIzIIAEws0n.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.