Barcelona at home tickets....

Re: 3 tickets for tonight

kybosh said:
Samsdad said:
kybosh said:
Hmmmm very confusing indeed. I was the first to reply but I dont think I'm a chosen one as no PM from Dan. In case I'm wrong Dan, please get in touch. Happy to do paypal, bank transfer anything :) Let me know, if they've all gone already then not much I can do now. Thanks

-- Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:38 pm --

Dan - Happy to call you on mobile to clarfy if I've got one or not. Do you want to PM me your number? Or I'll PM you mine if its easier

Hope you get a ticket fella,bit lousy of him to advertise and answer your message then for you not to get one

We'lll see, I might be lucky yet, I honestly don't know :) I just saw the message from DD saying that all 3 have now gone via PM and I did't get a PM so can only presume I haven't. I know they're like golddust anyway and won't hold grudges.

Just hoping & praying we win. Come on City!!!!

Really sorry mate- as Dave said I was in New York and had no internet. I have sold on here before so people will be able to verify me just so you know I wasn't a time waster. Really sorry to have let you down there- just had no 3G.

Re: 3 tickets for tonight

dancity19 said:
kybosh said:
Samsdad said:
Hope you get a ticket fella,bit lousy of him to advertise and answer your message then for you not to get one

We'lll see, I might be lucky yet, I honestly don't know :) I just saw the message from DD saying that all 3 have now gone via PM and I did't get a PM so can only presume I haven't. I know they're like golddust anyway and won't hold grudges.

Just hoping & praying we win. Come on City!!!!

Really sorry mate- as Dave said I was in New York and had no internet. I have sold on here before so people will be able to verify me just so you know I wasn't a time waster. Really sorry to have let you down there- just had no 3G.

Its ok pal I understand, I managed to get sorted in the end anyway. Sent you a PM

Massive thanks to the person who text me tho. No idea who you are but really was much appreciated :) An early goal from us in the next leg, anything can happen.

I'm looking to start lift sharing with someone from North Wales. I drive and I live in Rhos on sea. Ideally we could start with the Barca at home game on Tuesday. I don't know how to post in the travel section. Maybe someone could tell me please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.