East Stand Level 2 - 2015/16

I'm in 206 & got letter a few years ago. I understand for 15/16 prices will be From £1,150.00.

Anyone recall when prices were released for 14/15? I guess we won't have to wait too long for 15/16 prices. I'm thinking I will be moving based on increase but we'll see. Don't want to move because it's a great view & good people around me for years.

I'm in 206 (two rows behind Tim From The Oak) and I'll be moving but I don't know where.
I've had that seat since we moved from Maine Road and I doubt the little gang we've gathered will get seats together unless we go in the new seats. I'd sooner be on the side so it's looking like East or CB level 3 next season.
The other option would be the back of level 1 but most seats I'd want are already taken by S/T holders.
I suppose some might move to the new cheap seats so there's still hope.

ell said:
Do we even have that many prawn sandwhich fans? I look at the corporate areas every game and loads of seats are going free

For what it's worth, I think the club is dropping a large bollock.
Three of us in 209, we will have to move.
I think there will be plenty of empty seats on level two next year.

In 207 and about 80% of the 40 seats around us are leaving the area and about 50% of them are not renewing atall. Major fuck up by the club in my opinion but time will tell. I'm disappointed although I'm lucky enough to be able to afford it, I refuse to pay over 2k for myself and my 16 year old to watch 19 games of football. We're turning into Arsenal of the North. Utd are on the 5th season price freeze. The old saying be careful what you wish for, very true at MCFC

Scareye said:
ell said:
Do we even have that many prawn sandwhich fans? I look at the corporate areas every game and loads of seats are going free

5 of us, also in 209, will have to move. Yes, I know we've been aware that it may happen for some time but until it was definite no one wanted to uproot and move. If next season Level 2 is packed with happy clappers having a day out, paying a fortune for their padded seat and stuffing their faces with chicken balti pies, then I'll hold my hands up and say it was a good move for the club. If, on the other hand, Level 2 looks like the corporate area in the Colin Bell stand looks on match days now, then regardless of whether all the seats have been paid for in advance, it will be a bollock dropped in my opinion.

I am in Colin Bell 230 and am hoping we won't see a large increase for that block. Given we didn't sell out hospitality on Saturday and there are 100s of empty seats every game despite officially being sold out I think the club are either thinking the normal fan will pay out huge hikes in price or they have a list of thousands of people who have said they will only come if they have padded and heated seats and a restaurant to eat in. My guess is they would be wrong on both counts

Colins Bellend said:
In 207 and about 80% of the 40 seats around us are leaving the area and about 50% of them are not renewing atall. Major fuck up by the club in my opinion but time will tell. I'm disappointed although I'm lucky enough to be able to afford it, I refuse to pay over 2k for myself and my 16 year old to watch 19 games of football. We're turning into Arsenal of the North. Utd are on the 5th season price freeze. The old saying be careful what you wish for, very true at MCFC
I'm in 109 at the back so can't see the EL2 corporate area and how full it is. The odd camera shot I see on MOTD suggests it's not full so I hope the club know what they're doing but I agree that it could easily be a major fuck up.

But that depends on what you mean by a "fuck up". If the club are making 6,000 seats available at £1,250 each that were originally fully sold at £750 each, they only need to sell 4,000 of the new seats to be in profit. Would they be that bothered if 2,000 were unsold?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Colins Bellend said:
I'm in 109 at the back so can't see the EL2 corporate area and how full it is. The odd camera shot I see on MOTD suggests it's not full so I hope the club know what they're doing but I agree that it could easily be a major fuck up.

But that depends on what you mean by a "fuck up". If the club are making 6,000 seats available at £1,250 each that were originally fully sold at £750 each, they only need to sell 4,000 of the new seats to be in profit. Would they be that bothered if 2,000 were unsold?

Probably not, but far better to leave 6,000 generally long term season card holders in the seat they want to be in (and paying a 'fair' price) rather than force them to move and create another half empty section of the stadium.

Scareye said:
ell said:

Totally agree, cant see the demand being that great for £1300 plus season tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.