Carrington - Leased to Bury for 5 years

without a dream said:
I really hope this is part of a further linking, it would be a huge benefit to us if we could send youngsters to a local side with good facilities for their first taste of mens football.
If we were only leasing Carrington ourselves (which I'm presuming TBH) then there's no "link" there. They've just taken over the lease, pure and simple.

Fair play to them. the players might be a bit miffed by this though. I know it isn't far as the crow flies, but I imagine it would be a nightmare to get to Carrington from Burnley for 8/9/10 in the morning!

Manchester33 said:
Fair play to them. the players might be a bit miffed by this though. I know it isn't far as the crow flies, but I imagine it would be a nightmare to get to Carrington from Burnley for 8/9/10 in the morning!

Might be easier to get there from bury tho...

;-)

ColinLee said:
without a dream said:
I really hope this is part of a further linking, it would be a huge benefit to us if we could send youngsters to a local side with good facilities for their first taste of mens football.
If we were only leasing Carrington ourselves (which I'm presuming TBH) then there's no "link" there. They've just taken over the lease, pure and simple.

“We are thrilled to have reached this agreement with Manchester City, particularly given the keen interest in a number of parties in leasing the site."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.