Invasion of Camp Nou

3 of from Gatwick on Tuesday morning - tickets thanks to great people on here - does that make 488?

have fun guys, try to create a good atmosphere,and no i dont mean the drunk guys pissing everyone off with there half sung chants. SING IT WITH SOME PASSION :D

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U[/video]

Ardwick Green Park said:
CC1 said:
Ardwick Green Park said:
From the abundant amount of replies you've had it looks like it's 1 person including you.

Well, you've only given everyone 8 minutes to reply…..but maybe you're right. As i said, not read whole thread - so how are you getting their Mr Ardwick Green

Walk - Taxi- Walk - Airport- Walk - Taxi- Walk- Hotel- Walk - Bar - Walk - Bar - Walk - Bar - Walk - Bar- Walk - Bar - Walk - Tapas - Walk - Bar - Walk - Metro - Walk - Bar - Walk - Camp Nou.

You sound fun - hope I bump into you - you must bring the house down wherever you go.

6 of us flying Manchester - Barcelona, Tuesday - Thursday with Ryanair. Staying at modern, just off Ramblas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.