Match Thread | Barcelona vs Man City (18/03/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
grim up north said:
Reading this I'm embarrassed to be a City fan absoluty pathetic from so called fans
Is this your first ever football game?, what do you expect when football fans watch their team getting dicked around.
Nah we all get it grim you are the bestest blue ever, better than the rest, we'll make a song about you someday.

I hang on every word that you say

Shadz69 said:
Barca going forward are awesome.Their movement is out of this world and we should buy that Messi kid.Still in it with 45 to go.You never know.

I'm more impressed with how they fight to win the ball back, they don't give you a second, they hunt in packs, would love us to have that attitude.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mentally weak, physically unfit, and handing superior players the confidence to be as good as they want to be.

Nasri should never have been near this game, and he, along with Toure and Kompany, might as well not be on the pitch.

It never ceases to amaze me how unfit we seem to be.

It;s not a surprise though is it mate. Nasri carrying more timber than I am, fat twat.

bitsmith said:
malg said:
Hey, let's just honest, they're better than us.

Slightly.

They are ridiculous, I don't know if it us being utter shit at back or they're ven better to watch than Guardiola's team. Pep's Barca used to be boring at times, this one has much more options and fluidity with Neymar and Suarez.

Them being better than us is a given and losing to them is no disgrace at all. However, there is no excuse for them having a far better work ethic than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.