£50m bid

Surely then the player danamy is referring to is pogba? We wouldn't sign bale, sterling and de bruyne?

onceabluealways said:
Home grown players - Sterling must be a possibility if he's deliberating over his conntract, I like Clyne and think we need to look for a long term replacement for Zaba. Couple of Arse English players not playing tht would make good additions - Walcott and Wishere.
Why? They don't get in Arsenal's team. What makes you think they're good enough for ours?

Well, maybe they've just been reading bluemoon but rumours this morning....its Sterling!

<a class="postlink" href="http://talksport.com/football/transfer-rumours-and-paper-review-friday-march-20-150320140437" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://talksport.com/football/transfer- ... 0320140437</a>

Here's the top transfer-related stories in Friday's newspapers...

Liverpool are keeping a watching brief on the outcome of Theo Walcott's contract talks at Arsenal with discussions on a new deal for Raheem Sterling having reached an impasse. (Daily Express)

Manchester City are willing to splash out £50million on Sterling this summer. The Blues have made the Liverpool star their No.1 target and are encouraged by the fact he has not signed a new deal at Anfield. (The Sun)

McfcMK said:
Danamy said:
FantasyIreland said:
So,according to Danamy,while being a target......Sterling isn't the 50m man.

He might well be the "£50m" man and the player who's Tolmie's source was referring to but he isn't our No1 target.

The reason i know that is because he'd cost more if we manage to pull it off
Not sure how I would feel if we spent over £50 million on a 20 year old.
I think you're misreading Danamy's post, I read it as "The reason I know that is because our number 1 target will cost more if we manage to pull it off".

Although I could be wrong...

we've all been here before salivating over we are going to buy this player we are going to buy that player.

Unless we shift some of the shit we already have before we buy then its all a pipe dream, the money in for players is still very important for FFP purposes- we cant just simply buy five players then hope we can shift five out.

CityFan94 said:
It's Sterling, according to the media today.

Sterling or Pogba I reckon.

Danamy has confirmed, that Tolms £50M bid maybe Sterling or it may not be. The media have just connected the dots possibly and read BM...

Danamy has also confirmed Sterling is not our No1 target because our No1 target will most likely cost us MORE THAN £50M...

I'm almost dead certain its only one of Pogba or Bale, nobody else.

Pogba more realistic than Bale I think unless someone who knows La Liga & Real Madrid really well can tell us the state of affairs with Bale in Spain at the moment?

I'm With Stupid said:
onceabluealways said:
Home grown players - Sterling must be a possibility if he's deliberating over his conntract, I like Clyne and think we need to look for a long term replacement for Zaba. Couple of Arse English players not playing tht would make good additions - Walcott and Wishere.
Why? They don't get in Arsenal's team. What makes you think they're good enough for ours?

They'll never be out of the treatment room. Crocky and Rodders live again!!

SuperSilva said:
CityFan94 said:

Danamy has confirmed, that Tolms £50M bid maybe Sterling or it may not be. The media have just connected the dots possibly and read BM...

Danamy has also confirmed Sterling is not our No1 target because our No1 target will most likely cost us MORE THAN £50M...

Pogba more realistic than Bale I think unless someone who knows La Liga & Real Madrid really well can tell us the state of affairs with Bale in Spain at the moment?

I don't really get who it could be if that's the case...

Liverpool would surely want more than £50m for Sterling which doesn't mean we haven't bid that for him just to let him know we are interested. But if Sterling isn't our number 1 target and that target will cost more than £50m I can only think Messi or Ronaldo! There's not a player in Europe that in todays exchange rate would cost us more than £50m... Bale we could get for that, Pogba too. It's just shy of 70m euros which is Pogba's asking price and is what Real would have to accept for Bale given the constant complaints from the media etc as to his "decline"

supercity88 said:
SuperSilva said:
CityFan94 said:

I don't really get who it could be if that's the case...

Liverpool would surely want more than £50m for Sterling which doesn't mean we haven't bid that for him just to let him know we are interested. But if Sterling isn't our number 1 target and that target will cost more than £50m I can only think Messi or Ronaldo! There's not a player in Europe that in todays exchange rate would cost us more than £50m... Bale we could get for that, Pogba too. It's just shy of 70m euros which is Pogba's asking price and is what Real would have to accept for Bale given the constant complaints from the media etc as to his "decline"

It is Messi - we may or may not get him but its him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.