Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he gets a start tomorrow,as the lone striker,he'll be a cracking player for us given the opportunity.

City_Sean said:
Hopefully he starts tomorrow. He needs games in the side to build an understanding. Not twenty minutes here or there

He also needs starts to justify my consistent keeping him in the old fantasy team lol. But yes on a serious level full games from here till the end of the season would do him the world of good in terms of integrating more with the team stylistically; right now it just feels like City are wasting one of the leagues best strikers while because the staff can't work out what to do with him!

The lad needs a decent run in the team. He's come into a squad that's not in the best moment, he's missed a couple of opportunities and his confidence has probably been hit.

I would start him tomorrow see how he gets on.

It's daft spending £25-£30 million on players and waiting months as they blunder around the pitch until you can say enough they aren't worth it, if we are going to fucking do this we should be doing this with bloody youth players.
How the fuck is what I just said wrong?
When we do spend it should be on top drawer players

mansour's tow ropes said:
Lancet Fluke said:
portisheadblue said:
Is Bony really Benjani in disguise?????
You daft racist.

How can it be racist when he's saying he's in disguise? Think about it!

How's it racist? If he said is Dzeko really Gareth Taylor in disguise would it be racist? This idiotic, overly pc society we live in really pisses me off at times.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
It's daft spending £25-£30 million on players and waiting months as they blunder around the pitch until you can say enough they aren't worth it, if we are going to fucking do this we should be doing this with bloody youth players.
How the fuck is what I just said wrong?
When we do spend it should be on top drawer players

I'm guessing youve already made your mind up on Bony.

Blunder around the pitch...Really?

I got slagged off in a transfer rumor thread for saying Bony wouldn't be a very good signing this season. I wish I remembered the posters names now so I could revel in my uncanny ability to predict the future.

Here's hoping I'm terribly wrong and he scores 30 goals between now and May

Manchester33 said:
I got slagged off in a transfer rumor thread for saying Bony wouldn't be a very good signing this season. I wish I remembered the posters names now so I could revel in my uncanny ability to predict the future.

Here's hoping I'm terribly wrong and he scores 30 goals between now and May

So far he isn't as fast, hard working, strong, or as skilful as the beast, he is a little bit younger. The beast hit the ground in a new team and league running, Bony can't say its a new league just a better team. I'll be amazed if he score more than 10 goals in all competitions while he with us. A bury that should be used to bury that little *urd Tixiki.

FantasyIreland said:
Hope he gets a start tomorrow,as the lone striker,he'll be a cracking player for us given the opportunity.

Couldn't agree more lets drop one of the top strikers in the world and put Bony upfront on his own. Sounds like a great plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.