Looks like I'm moving

Blue Maverick

Went to my usual seat in the SS block 117 and there is no a concrete step underneath it, they had removed the row behind me pre season so it looks like everyone in front of me are going to have to move next season as well, can only think it's to do with fire regulations as they are adding 3 more rows at the front so the steps have to be bigger, pain in the arse Im wondering if I will have to wait until the reallocation window or will I get a choice before then.

Same thing has happened on the opposite side of the isle to me. All the seats at the end of the row in 109 have had the step extended, looks like the seats will be coming out in the summer.

bluwes said:
Same thing has happened on the opposite side of the isle to me. All the seats at the end of the row in 109 have had the step extended, looks like the seats will be coming out in the summer.

but back for the season.

de niro said:
bluwes said:

but back for the season.

So the steps been extended but will be removed at the start of the season ?, i'm confused

bluwes said:
de niro said:
bluwes said:

but back for the season.

So the steps been extended but will be removed at the start of the season ?, i'm confused

its something to with the gangways for concerts and that.

de niro said:
bluwes said:
de niro said:
but back for the season.

its something to with the gangways for concerts and that.

There are'nt any concerts. half of the 109 aisle seats were removed at the start of this season, from the back row down to about row T. They haven't beenreplaced. Looks like the whole gangway is being widened right down to the front.

bluwes said:
There are'nt any concerts. half of the 109 aisle seats were removed at the start of this season, from the back row down to about row T. They haven't beenreplaced. Looks like the whole gangway is being widened right down to the front.
Is it to enable people to get out even quicker than they do now, I was shocked by how few people were left to clap the players off after the WBA game.

There was a thread on this a few weeks ago. When 20,000 people are on the pitch for concerts the gangways on the bottom tier have to be wider for Elf and Safety reasons. Doesn't apply for matches so seats on either side of gangways will become removable.

BlueAnorak said:
There was a thread on this a few weeks ago. When 20,000 people are on the pitch for concerts the gangways on the bottom tier have to be wider for Elf and Safety reasons. Doesn't apply for matches so seats on either side of gangways will become removable.
Yes, someone at the club confirmed this. Seats removed for concerts and put back for games. Someone is going to break an ankle though celebrating a goal.

Pete B said:
BlueAnorak said:
Yes, someone at the club confirmed this. Seats removed for concerts and put back for games. Someone is going to break an ankle though celebrating a goal.
Seriously!! Because they haven't replaced the 10 rows behind me all season they just had metal rails which have now been removed, if they put my seat back it's going to be bloody awful tbh as people don't anticipate a step been there and it caught a few out yesterday, also it makes standing a nightmare in my spot (not that City would be bothered). It also begs the question if the steps are bigger why aren't the entrance/exit at the top?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.