Deportation of Carl Jordan

Please continue to sign & share. <a class="postlink" href="https://www.change.org/p/david-cameron-mp-stop-the-deportation-of-carl-jordan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.change.org/p/david-cameron- ... arl-jordan</a>

He's a good local chap. Worked, payed tax & National Insurance all his life (53 years). Even worked for various Gov depts. and even they didn't find anything wrong. There's a chance he'll be separated from his kids!!! Was only flagged in 2007 when he took him family on hols, and thought the customs guy was just a job worth. As always the media/news aren't always accurate, specially regarding the 3 letters that supposedly sent him. Then again the Government would say that to cover their arses, wouldn't they?

Please support and share blues

Having just seen him on BBC NW I have decided he is a blithering idiot and deserves no sympathy whatsoever.

He was notified well in advance of what he needed to do.

He pleads computer illiteracy for his inaction.

Well get down to your local library or citizens advice or any of the many charities that exist just to help computer illiterates.

He still has time. If he doesn't act then he can go as far as I am concerned.

I will not be signing the petition.

No worries bud. Everybody entitled to their own opinion. I'm just trying to help a local lad. We've done well so far getting it into the papers and tv. But understand people have their own views.

denislawsbackheel said:
Having just seen him on BBC NW I have decided he is a blithering idiot and deserves no sympathy whatsoever.

He was notified well in advance of what he needed to do.

He pleads computer illiteracy for his inaction.

Well get down to your local library or citizens advice or any of the many charities that exist just to help computer illiterates.

He still has time. If he doesn't act then he can go as far as I am concerned.

I will not be signing the petition.

The country needs his particular skill set, although if i lived in haughton green being told to fuck off back to america seems like a good deal to me

Computer illiterate, really ? He has an American passport so obviously at some stage decided that was the route he wanted to go, I really don't buy the I'm a thick fucker routine, I bet he has a dog called Rosie. He's been caught out trying to be a clever fucker.

he had a US passport from birth.
Its an entitlement to everyone born there
like Boris Johnson
no way he'd have got in to the UK is there without one?

denislawsbackheel said:
he had a US passport from birth.
Its an entitlement to everyone born there
like Boris Johnson
no way he'd have got in to the UK is there without one?

Did his Mother enter the UK on her American or British passport?
He would have had to be on one of them, he wouldn't have had his own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.