Now they're trying to discredit one of our greatest.

tidyman

If the loony left in the Church of England couldn't stoop any lower, they are now casting aspersions over one of our greatest post war parliamentarians.

He was ridiculed and mocked when he mapped out the Britain of the future. And now he is been proved right, the best they can come up with is unsubstantiated nonsense that he is on a par with Sir Jimmy Savile.

I'm not even going to give them the credit of naming him and risk soiling his great name any further.

But take my word, there will be rivers of blood if I ever have the misfortune to meet any of these lentil eating shitbags who think they can discredit the great man.

tidyman said:
If the loony left in the Church of England couldn't stoop any lower, they are now casting aspersions over one of our greatest post war parliamentarians.

He was ridiculed and mocked when he mapped out the Britain of the future. And now he is been proved right, the best they can come up with is unsubstantiated nonsense that he is on a par with Sir Jimmy Savile.

I'm not even going to give them the credit of naming him and risk soiling his great name any further.

But take my word, there will be rivers of blood if I ever have the misfortune to meet any of these lentil eating shitbags who think they can discredit the great man.

I take it your referring to Enoch Powell ?

The church discrediting anyone is pretty hypocritical,
Enoch was a man of his time whether he was right or wrong is another matter.
But smear him they will and he can't defend himself guilty or not.
The only constant in all these allegations are that they are feeding already dead perps into the mix, we would like to see live establishment members brought to book too.

whp.blue said:
totallywired said:
whp.blue said:
It's a pity the Church of England don't have access to the Catholic Churches records.
why?

perhaps they would name and same all the kiddy fiddlers that the Catholic Church have been hiding
I'm no fan of the Catholic Church but you can't say that there isn't a considerable faction within it who haven't been facing up to the church's horrible misdeeds, in this regard.
If there's one thing we're learning of late, it's that the Catholic Church isn't the only institution with a shameful record on this issue.
I know it's easy to point the finger at them and engage in whataboutery whenever you might feel it necessary but two wrongs don't make a right. If Enoch Powell was possibly child molester (needless to say, I honestly have no idea!) as well as a rabble-rousing, shit-stirrer, it has to be worthy of investigation. If only to clear his name, the subject deserves to be investigated openly and freely.

All you rwnjs are gonna look silly when the truth finally comes out about all your beloved Tory paedos.

And for a bit of balance I believe there were many other different party paedos too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.