Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

Beanie The Wonder Horse said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Looking forward to Cheltenham I really fancy BELTOR for the triumph 1.30 friday! 8/1 is a great price considering it won a grade 2 novice hurdle race on the bridle last saturday by 5 lenghts! And anyone fancying a flutter tonight I think trap 2 in the belle vue 10.10 race is plotted up!

Cheers for the tip!!

Same dog ballymac chas out again tonight even better draw in trap 1 with a middle to wide runner in the 2 box fancy it again 10.10! Also trap 1 in the 21.25 ballymac dahlia looks well drawn and a bit better than the rest in the race!

uwe rosler 28 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Looking forward to Cheltenham I really fancy BELTOR for the triumph 1.30 friday! 8/1 is a great price considering it won a grade 2 novice hurdle race on the bridle last saturday by 5 lenghts! And anyone fancying a flutter tonight I think trap 2 in the belle vue 10.10 race is plotted up!

Cheers for the tip!!

Same dog ballymac chas out again tonight even better draw in trap 1 with a middle to wide runner in the 2 box fancy it again 10.10! Also trap 1 in the 21.25 ballymac dahlia looks well drawn and a bit better than the rest in the race!

i've taken that, gl

uwe rosler 28 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

Cheers for the tip!!

First 1 2nd hoping ballymac chas can get us back in!

uwe rosler 28 said:
sheikmedick said:
5 days to go till the festival,very quiet on here,anyone getting excited yet ?

Just been looking through Tuesdays card! Nicholas canyon in the supreme is a 12/1 shot looks great value 3 wins and unseated in its last 4 runs including 2 grade 1 wins seems to backable against the short priced front 2 not a grwat race for favs the supreme! Champion hurdle looks a cracker any of 4 could win but I'll be sticking to the new one even though I think the fly is overpriced at 9s!
I'd expect Nichols canyon to run in the Neptune.

bluesmith said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
sheikmedick said:

Just been looking through Tuesdays card! Nicholas canyon in the supreme is a 12/1 shot looks great value 3 wins and unseated in its last 4 runs including 2 grade 1 wins seems to backable against the short priced front 2 not a grwat race for favs the supreme! Champion hurdle looks a cracker any of 4 could win but I'll be sticking to the new one even though I think the fly is overpriced at 9s!

Thanks for the info! Why though?

bluesmith said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
sheikmedick said:

Yeah its fav for the Neptune when do the final decs come out? I really fancied it for the supreme! So I make it a near cert for the neptune!

uwe rosler 28 said:
bluesmith said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

Yeah its fav for the Neptune when do the final decs come out? I really fancied it for the supreme! So I make it a near cert for the neptune!

Cheltenham is a twat of a course which will catch a few out, the Neptune is a hard race to win so they
all need to be on form.
Parlour Games has impressed over timber this season for John Ferguson and could be a major player, whilst the likes of Outlander and Tell Us More are just another couple of entries that add terrific depth to the Irish challenge for this day two opener.

two tickets for the AW championships at lingfield friday if anybody would like them, im not gonna be able to make it so inbox if you want them rather that than them going to waste

Big racing on from Today until Sunday both in Ireland at Punchestown and the UK with the 1000 and 2000 guineas being run. I think those 2 races should be postponed to a later date as it seems that the flat season starts earlier and earlier each year. I will be at the final day of jump racing in Punchestown cant wait to see Annie Power out running again and winning the mares hurdle in person such a brilliant horse that is.

Will Gleneagles be the sure thing in the 2000 guineas?? Kool Kompany has to be the each way play for me at big odds.

Will Found run in the 1000 guineas it is a favourite but I dont think they will run it if the ground isnt right for it sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.