Georgians Kakhaber Tskhadadze And Murtaz Shelia At City

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
God remember our Georgian love affair, I remember after Kavelashvili scored on his debut against rags thinking we'd unearthed another Georgian diamond, ncant remember ever scoring again for us

Yeah but he did smash the ball into Schmeicel's face from about 3 yards away.

Greats days they were, a few years before that we had the German influx.

Wardie said:
Seems that Germans and Georgians is all we bought from foreign in the 90's
Gerrys:
Karl
Rosler
Gaudino
Frontzeck
Immel

Georgys:
Kinkladze
Tskhadadze
Shelia
Kavelashvili

Can't remember much else nationalities around that time apart from the Dutch Vonk, Wiekens, Gronendijk and the legendary Norweigan Ingebristen

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Wardie said:
Gerrys:
Karl
Rosler
Gaudino
Frontzeck
Immel

Georgys:
Kinkladze
Tskhadadze
Shelia
Kavelashvili

Can't remember much else nationalities around that time apart from the Dutch Vonk, Wiekens, Gronendijk and the legendary Norweigan Ingebristen

Don't forget the Danish lad we loaned from Barca(!), Ronnie Ekelund. Fucking hell Barca must have been crap then if they were signing dross like him.

lancs blue said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Wardie said:
Gerrys:
Karl
Rosler
Gaudino
Frontzeck
Immel

Georgys:
Kinkladze
Tskhadadze
Shelia
Kavelashvili

Don't forget the Danish lad we loaned from Barca(!), Ronnie Ekelund. Fucking hell Barca must have been crap then if they were signing dross like him.
How could I forget, I remember being ten times more excited about players if they were foreign and expecting them to be all football geniuses....Frontzeck completely changed all that

Tskhadadze was awesome. Think a knee injury finished his career. Got Sheila's autograph somewhere.

Both looked like decent players IIRC until they got badly injured. Unlike Kavelashvili who had one good match then turned to shite.

Which one had the absolutely mahoosive thighs?

lancs blue said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Wardie said:
Gerrys:
Karl
Rosler
Gaudino
Frontzeck
Immel

Georgys:
Kinkladze
Tskhadadze
Shelia
Kavelashvili

Under some stiff competition I think in all my years of watching City he is by far the worst player in a City shirt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.