Palace v City post match thread.

cleavers said:
I wish I was surprised, the only thing I got wrong in my pre game prediction was the order of the goals, 2-1, but I thought we'd equalise first, then lose.

The offside goal, was offside just, but in reality it was just utter shit defending, and their second was even worse. Yes we should have had a nailed on penalty, ooooh big surprise there, but Oliver couldn't see it, even if he is shite !

I thought Fernandhino played well, Vinny was OK, most of the others bang average, but Sagna is shite, and Dzeko was utterly f*cking useless, if either play again for us I will be disappointed, numbers 3 and 10 f*ck off your time is up !

Well done Palace, I honestly don't think you deserved 3 points, but you had the desire to win, and you don't give stupid shit goals away, many of our players didn't have the desire, and we regularly give stupid goals away.

We won't finish top 3 now, and that is a pretty poor effort.
We'll finish top 3, our home games look all very winnable and the rags, arse and Chelsea all have to play each other, that'll probably be the difference imo but you never know with the city of this season!. But agree on points about today, you can't help but think the players just want the season too end as much as half of us do on here sometimes.

Car crash of a season
Since new year almost relegation form
Heads simply must roll
Whose heads is up for debate but the cull has to start
Happening too often to be bad luck
I am totally bewildered
Has typical City returned with a vengeance?

Best i've seen city in a while before palace opened the scoring which shows how bad we've been this season.

Just doesn't feel like city at the moment on and off the field. Banning flags, ticket rises every year etc

Dzeko, Navas, Kolarov need fucking off in the summer

And play some fucking youngsters ffs

It's all very well screaming Pellegrini out but we have to remember this is the 2nd time in 3 years that we have mounted a poor defence of our title with essentially the same group of players. Whilst i don't agree with all Pellegrinis decisions the common denominator in this is the players. They must take the majority of the blame it is their complacency against so called lesser teams which is the problem. I don't think the manager instructs the team to play at such a slow tempo or to try to pass the ball into the net instead of shooting. So whilst the manager takes some of the blame the ultimate responsibility for this piss poor season lies with the players.

sir baconface said:
Doom and gloom, fair enough, but anyone saying we'll lose to the red shite next Sunday is crossing a line.

The game against the rags has turned into our CL, FA Cup, Capital one and PL....all in one game...sadly we out of all the rest and need this win on Sunday just to save respect.....and be able to hold our heads high.....I just don't see the same hunger in the players that us fans have for this team....no fight.....we need atleast 3 or 4 new faces in the starting 11 next season to have a chance of winning the PL...

sir baconface said:
Doom and gloom, fair enough, but anyone saying we'll lose to the red shite next Sunday is crossing a line.
Allow me to cross the line then.........we will lose, nailed on.

Decent performance but shit result.. we fuck about playing too many sideways passes that allow the opposition to get back in numbers and then struggle to break them down. Without a doubt Pelligrini needs to go... every game its the same ...makes as sub around the hour mark and its usually Lampard who slows the game down even more.
Why on earth didnt he just play Aguero in the lone striker role because as much as ive stuck up for Edin he just isnt interested and looks like he knows hes on his way in summer. Why didnt he play Mangala instead of MDM ? Mangs had a good game against WBA and needs more game time to bed in yet Pelligrini constantly chops and changes the back four and then wonders why we concede stupid goals.
Sunday is a must win game because if we dont then Pelligrini should be sacked .
Lampard shouldnt be even on the bench never mind getting game time as he might have been a great player but he is past it and its time to send him of to NYC.

We need an influx of new players who are hungry to win games and trophies and definately need a couple of mega signings to kick start next season.

Daft as it sounds i still think we will beat the rag twats at the swamp because there should be enough pride in the players to at least put in a top notch performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.