Ticket Exchange Rags

Need one ticket but could also take two if anyone has spares. I've previously bought/sold on here and have been a member since we were shite ;) drop me a PM if you can help me out.

Hi There,
I'd like to find 2 tickets for away sector for me and my brother,
If anyone can help me send an PM to me.

Thanks

What's happened to all the fans who have just realised they can't make it as they have a dentists appt or have to change shifts at work.?
Normally lots for your average league game yet all of a sudden everyone suddenly has a few weekend . Strange that lol

didsburyblu said:
What's happened to all the fans who have just realised they can't make it as they have a dentists appt or have to change shifts at work.?
Normally lots for your average league game yet all of a sudden everyone suddenly has a few weekend . Strange that lol

pmsl.

didsburyblu said:
More teeth then a Crocodile some on here!
Come on you toothless cunts, whose got a spare for your uncle yeseye?

didsburyblu said:
Totally agree, how strange isn't it. Surely there must be one person who booked Saturday off work and has only just realised that the game is Sunday or their train has cancelled so they can;t get here. I am still looking having turned down one in the rag end for £150! Don't mind sitting in their end but not paying more than face value. PM anyone...

Desperate for 1 (or 2). Bought on here couple times before. PM please. Pretty please!

Looking for 1 - will pick up from you - pm me blues - its my birthday on Monday (genuinely)

I can get one in the Stretford End but really don't fancy that alone!

Hank_moody said:
Hi There,
I'd like to find 2 tickets for away sector for me and my brother,
If anyone can help me send an PM to me.

Thanks

Howdy Hank,

I can vend at $5000 a pair, call it just £6,800 GBP. A bargain compared to the Superbowl don't you think?

Cash will be great. Have a nice day with the Essex Reds.

Corky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.