The Derby Post Match Thread

goatersnipple said:
dronefromsector7g said:
End of an era. Time for some players and a manager who actually gives a fuck. Fourth place is a fucking disgrace for this squad. Yaya is a c**t.
What makes you think we will get 4th place

agreed. I just can't see the players being motivated for 4th place especially if some of then arnt going to be here. It's an awful situation and we just have to accept that next year might be unimaginable.

PJ said:
I defended the performances against Burnley and Palace because although the results went against us, I felt that the players put in a shift.

But today, several players were ambling back when we were hit on the break. And one of the unwritten rules is that you play to the end, regardless. We still had a glimmer at 4-2 with them down to 10. Ok, a long - shot I admit, but you still give your best to the end. It's the least that's expected of a player playing for City. The fact that that didn't happen worries me for the next games.

That's been the problem all season, they never ever look like turning it round once they go behind. You may aswell have turned the TV off.
Neville is a t*** but he's right in saying that we have a real mentality problem currently.
Problem is do we stick or twist?.

Saw it coming and it gives me no pleasure to say it
The team is broken and the manager too
Khaldoon needs to have the knives sharpened
The owners simply cannot accept this
Yaya should be put out to grass with immediate effect
I would bring PV in till the end of the season to try and get the 10 points I think will be necessary

We are in freefall now . When Mancini came the first thing he did was fix the defence.
Pellegrini has no effing idea of what a defence is.

The really serious issue here is how can The Sheik trust those he has put in place to develop 'the project' when its falling about around them.

Does Pellers work on defensive shape in training cause we are a fucking shambles at the back and have been all season

bluelol said:
I think at this moment we are all being a little short sighted, there is a bigger picture, surely there has to be a bigger picture, just has to be a bigger picture, I’m convinced there is a bigger picture, can’t you see the bigger picture? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theres also light at the end of the tunnel , has anyone got any money for a 100w bulb ?

Could explain why Milner appears to be f*cking off. He's seen the players down tools under Roberto and is seeing the same under Pelli. It's not his style I would think.
Reading the crazy stuff that went on in the England cricket dressing room showed how big egos can affect a teams performance.

Inspiring post match interview with Pellers. I take it all back, he has certainly made me feel better with his words & I now feel he is the man to take us to the next level!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.