Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
superseiyan said:
two things:

1. As I said with Rodgers, if a manager has done well, he should be allowed time to figure things out when they head south.

2. A good manager improves players, is the boss (ie no one is undroppable), tactically flexible and plays well against big teams--winning sometimes.

Pellegrini won the title last season. I'd back him in the transfer market and and see how next season starts (say to end of October).

Would you trust him with that? By backing him in the transfer market you mean you're leaving him in charge of bringing in several new players with an open bank account...

And that means that if he messes up the club will be left having spent hundred(s) of millions on whatever squad he brought in. Would be an utter disaster if that doesn't work out.

i♥city! said:
277E871400000578-3035938-Manuel_Pellegrini_shifts_uncomfortably_in_his_seat_during_a_torr-a-72_1428859445400.jpg

Cousillas seems to be sleeping in that pic. This has to be the oldest coaching crew in the history of football. Its ridiculous.

Probably have to hire someone to poke them to check they haven't died.

I dont see pallegrini has d future to continue as man city manager. His tactics and decisions cost us alot plz go go

Paulmcfc2703 said:
superseiyan said:
two things:

1. As I said with Rodgers, if a manager has done well, he should be allowed time to figure things out when they head south.

2. A good manager improves players, is the boss (ie no one is undroppable), tactically flexible and plays well against big teams--winning sometimes.

Pellegrini won the title last season. I'd back him in the transfer market and and see how next season starts (say to end of October).
Not a chance that will happen. We are 12 points behind top and they have a game in hand. That is fucking abysmal. So is 4 wins in the last 15 games. The only team benefitting from him staying til the end of the season is Liverpool

He should be gone tomorrow.
Tonight should be his last at city surely he carnt keep his job now. Players need to be moved on and rightly so but at this moment in time they are goin no where . They are not playin for him and this season is in danger of us not finishin top 4 now . The change needs to be made a injection of adrenalin is needed into the last 6 games and then the players need sortin out

The most worrying thing about today was that Pellegrini came out in his post match interview and said that Yaya played very well in marking Fellaini. Seriously, if that's what he's seeing I can only assume he's in the latter stages of dementia or he's on heavy hallucinogenic drugs.

The players have stopped playing for him. Can you imagine Viera accepting that level of performance from Yaya? He'd have stormed on the pitched and slapped him about if he'd shown that little effort.

He has to go, immediately, and when he does, I expect an apology from Dismal, Billy and Damo.

Silva_Spell said:
PL 14, Lost 8, Drawn 2, Won 4

How can we trust this man to keep us above Liverpool, who will probably be 4pts behind us after tomorrow night?

Hell, Southampton are within 2 pts if they beat us on the final day and Spurs 4 if they do us in a couple of weeks.

If he's going in the summer it makes no sense to keep him till then.

Give it Kiddo till the end of the season. Doesn't matter if you think every single player should be sold, they need a jolt or something before then.

Fuck me Kiddo is only fit for passing the fruit pastilles round.

We need freshening up Paddy V will do for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.