City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scaring Europe to Death said:
Ironically, it's given the City Ladies team a huge amount of publicity, and probably guarantees a bigger attendance next Sunday.

I can just see the new media angle. Will Toni Duggan be booed by her own fans?

A few rags could turn up to cheer on our Toni!

Are the rags just as pissed off because their manager has been posing with City women's stars?

Proelia said:
Aww lovely she said sorry so all the happy clappers are licking her arse that's the problem with the club nowadays to fucking nice and have a bunch if parasites hanging of us with no passion for the club no wonder there's not an atmosphere at games

Maybe the 'happy clappers' are just the more forgiving amongst us, who view this incident as no more than a foolish mistake. The internet can be a wonderful tool for communication, but its ease of use can sometimes make us say or do things before we have time to consider the consequences. A bit like posting a comment on a football forum that you may later regret...

monkey-trousers said:
Proelia said:
Aww lovely she said sorry so all the happy clappers are licking her arse that's the problem with the club nowadays to fucking nice and have a bunch if parasites hanging of us with no passion for the club no wonder there's not an atmosphere at games

Maybe the 'happy clappers' are just the more forgiving amongst us, who view this incident as no more than a foolish mistake. The internet can be a wonderful tool for communication, but its ease of use can sometimes make us say or do things before we have time to consider the consequences. A bit like posting a comment on a football forum that you may later regret...

It may have been a foolish mistake but don't underestimate the damage she has done to the reputation of our club. There is quite a divide opening up amongst us fans between the traditional fanbase and some of our new supporters. What she has done is fuel that split and given more ammunition to those who hate us. God knows we have enough enemies out there already. Personally I am sick of being treated with contempt by some of the people earning a good living from City.

This "apology" - anyone believe it's genuinely how she feels, or merely what she's been ordered to do?

I'm sorry Ms Duggan, I simply don't believe you. Error of judgement it may be, but the timing and content is unforgivable and she along with the other smirking player, should be moved on out of the club as soon as we are able and it suits us.

bobbyowenquiff said:
monkey-trousers said:
Proelia said:

It may have been a foolish mistake but don't underestimate the damage she has done to the reputation of our club. There is quite a divide opening up amongst us fans between the traditional fanbase and some of our new supporters. What she has done is fuel that split and given more ammunition to those who hate us. God knows we have enough enemies out there already. Personally I am sick of being treated with contempt by some of the people earning a good living from City.

Perhaps you're taking this too seriously? I know City and football means a lot to people, but nobody died. Things get forgotten etc.

Sorry not picking on you specifically. Reading some of these posts it appears some people are tortured by this, in bits about it.. Maybe I can't appreciate the meaning of it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.