City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir peace frog said:
kp789 said:
sir peace frog said:
no its not

its what most of us think but its not pc to say it,I have no interest in womens football ,I don't give a shit for citys womens team ,ive read one of them was a stupid fucker and had a picture done with van gaal ,shes a dick wrong time to do it , but we will still pay this lady(she actually looks like a football groupie hoping for a fuck off van gaal)

womens football is dogshit ,I would rather watch 22 pissed up sunday leaguers than any pro ladies team,
You speak for yourself not 'most of us' you certainly do not speak for me. I have been involved in the game on a variety of levels and to hear your comments in regards to womens football, I find it laughable. Some of the female players I have worked with have far exceeded male players of the same age group.

It is the 21st century now buddy. Women can play football and play it well. If you cannot accept that then there is not much I can do, but I feel for you.

as its the 21st century any chance you could drop the buddy its a bit 20th century ,

and as you say its the 21st century so i will like woman's football , thank you ,oh and I don't like lots of sports should I start liking them now its the 21st century ??
I am merely saying that your argument is pretty uninformed, but seeing as you have to start turning to sarcasm and deflecting away from the point, it suggests to me that your argument is pretty baseless.
You like football or you dont like football, womens football is not a separate sport. I wont waste anymore time trying to explain this all to you as I feel it will be as much use a teaching a fish how to drive a bus.

Pablo1 said:
sir peace frog said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
He said that he assumes you have no sisters or daughters.
why because i think womans football is shit ?
I'd guess it was where you were saying she was looking for a fuck from Van Gal and the general tone of that post.
I agree with you that woman's football is terrible though. I can't watch for more than 5 minutes.

Girls footy is even worse :)

Scottyboi said:
coleridge said:
What is 'Political Correctness'? When you cut through all the....errr....politics, ultimately it is about politeness. It is about referring to people in a way they would wish to be referred to, which displays both manners and consideration for others.

I don't expect Toni Duggan would wish to be referred to as a 'girl' and therefore people should desist from so doing, out of politeness, much the same as black people don't wish to be referred to in certain terms any more.

Cheers GDM. It's been like Tuesday Trolling Bingo on here today.

A special mention for the 'PC gone made' posters. A timeless classic of blandness.

aye bring back the days where I could be openly racist and sexist, bloody joke this forum! What next men working in the canteen?

Apparently, the world's gone mad.

Dodge said:
What is 'Political Correctness'? When you cut through all the....errr....politics, ultimately it is about politeness. It is about referring to people in a way they would wish to be referred to, which displays both manners and consideration for others.

I don't expect Toni Duggan would wish to be referred to as a 'girl' and therefore people should desist from so doing, out of politeness, much the same as black people don't wish to be referred to in certain terms any more.

Ok, so when I get home tonight and say to the missus and my daughter "come on girls, get your coats on, we're off down the pub" I'm being impolite and demeaning my nearest and dearest?

The worlds gone mad..
I think you should read the contents of my post, most especially the enlarged bit, as your post suggests you have conspicuously failed to do so, possibly because anger is consuming you to the point that's it's impairing your ability to rationalise and think.

Do you think people should be referred to in terms they don't wish? Should we call black people "niggers" because it's only words? The principle is the same.

I'd be very surprised if Toni Duggan wished to be referred to as a 'girl', most certainly in a pejorative sense. On that basis, she should be shown the courtesy of not being referred to in those terms. Failure to do so renders people to be rude, inconsiderate cunts.

If your wife and daughter feel differently then that is an entirely different matter. So on that basis, no, you're not being rude to them.

I often refer to my girlfriends in similar terms, but if they asked me to stop, I would.

Then dump them *

* depending on how thin they were.

I think you should read the contents of my post, most especially the enlarged bit, as your post suggests you have conspicuously failed to do so, possibly because anger is consuming you to the point that's it's impairing your ability to rationalise and think.

Do you think people should be referred to in terms they don't wish? Should we call black people "niggers" because it's only words? The principle is the same.

I'd be very surprised if Toni Duggan wished to be referred to as a 'girl', most certainly in a pejorative sense. On that basis, she should be shown the courtesy of not being referred to in those terms. Failure to do so renders people to be rude, inconsiderate c**ts.

If your wife and daughter feel differently then that is an entirely different matter. So on that basis, no, you're not being rude to them.

I often refer to my girlfriends in similar terms, but if they asked me to stop, I would.

Then dump them.

No worries, GDM.

There are plenty of 'Girls' that want to be the next Mrs GDM.

CCjpqzkWIAAgPae.jpg

kp789 said:
sir peace frog said:
kp789 said:
You speak for yourself not 'most of us' you certainly do not speak for me. I have been involved in the game on a variety of levels and to hear your comments in regards to womens football, I find it laughable. Some of the female players I have worked with have far exceeded male players of the same age group.

It is the 21st century now buddy. Women can play football and play it well. If you cannot accept that then there is not much I can do, but I feel for you.

as its the 21st century any chance you could drop the buddy its a bit 20th century ,

and as you say its the 21st century so i will like woman's football , thank you ,oh and I don't like lots of sports should I start liking them now its the 21st century ??
I am merely saying that your argument is pretty uninformed, but seeing as you have to start turning to sarcasm and deflecting away from the point, it suggests to me that your argument is pretty baseless.
You like football or you dont like football, womens football is not a separate sport. I wont waste anymore time trying to explain this all to you as I feel it will be as much use a teaching a fish how to drive a bus.
You can explain it to me then. I like football, in fact I love the game and have all my life. Women's football leaves me cold though. I can't get into it at all. I don't think there's anything overly odd with that.

coleridge said:

I'd be very surprised if Toni Duggan wished to be referred to as a 'girl', most certainly in a pejorative sense. On that basis, she should be shown the courtesy of not being referred to in those terms. Failure to do so renders people to be rude, inconsiderate c**ts.

Then dump them.

No worries, GDM.

There are plenty of 'Girls' that want to be the next Mrs GDM.

CCjpqzkWIAAgPae.jpg
It can't be said often enough; women are great, they really are :-)

Dodge said:

Ok, so when I get home tonight and say to the missus and my daughter "come on girls, get your coats on, we're off down the pub" I'm being impolite and demeaning my nearest and dearest?

The worlds gone mad..

Then dump them.

Angry? Me? I actually find all this quite comical. My 600-odd posts in 8 years on here should tell you I'm not that arsed about getting involved in the lively debates on here. To be honest, its a quiet week at work and I kinda latched onto this to relieve the boredom.

I'm not in the slightest bit "angry" about the actions of these giddy "women", more angry about the performance of the "boys" team at the Swamp.

So, pray tell, are you on the wind up or did you just compare this "issue" in N-word terms? Because, if you are serious, it says a damned sight more about you than it does me my friend..

Dodge said:
Dodge said:

The worlds gone mad..

Then dump them.

Angry? Me? I actually find all this quite comical. My 600-odd posts in 8 years on here should tell you I'm not that arsed about getting involved in the lively debates on here. To be honest, its a quiet week at work and I kinda latched onto this to relieve the boredom.

I'm not in the slightest bit "angry" about the actions of these giddy "women", more angry about the performance of the "boys" team at the Swamp.

So, pray tell, are you on the wind up or did you just compare this "issue" in N-word terms? Because, if you are serious, it says a damned sight more about you than it does me my friend..
I'm not on the wind-up at all.

Do you think people should be referred to in terms that they do not wish?

It's a straightforward question.

coleridge said:

Cheers GDM. It's been like Tuesday Trolling Bingo on here today.

A special mention for the 'PC gone made' posters. A timeless classic of blandness.

In this interview she refers to herself and her teammates as girls several times. At one point she even refers to the mens team as "the lads" the condescending woman.

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2260028-man-city-womens-star-toni-duggan-talks-sergio-aguero-and-playing-for-england" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2260 ... or-england</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.