Game of Thrones season 5

Anyone got a link for episode 3 & 4? Been taken off where I was watching em

<a class="postlink" href="http://putlocker.is/watch-game-of-thrones-tvshow-season-5-online-free-putlocker.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://putlocker.is/watch-game-of-thron ... ocker.html</a>

First 4 are here

blueian99 said:
Book reader who has now watched S5 Episode 4, I can accept some deviation from the books, but ...

... If they've killed Ser Barristan, I will be pissed off!

Book Barristan would have cut through them all without breaking sweat, how dare D&D even consider landing a scratch on him

blueian99 said:
Book reader who has now watched S5 Episode 4, I can accept some deviation from the books, but ...

... If they've killed Ser Barristan, I will be pissed off!

Im gutted that there's no Greyjoys. Victarion and Euron are awesome.

There are 3 things I don't like about the show:

1. The whitewashing of Cersei:
I don't understand why they have decided to make her more sympathetic. She's much more of a sociopath in the books.

2. The handling of Tyrion's backstory and the subsequent simplified escape and death of Tywin.
Shae isn't as big a deal in the books. The true motivation for killing Tywin was the revelation from Jamie during the escape that Tyrion's marriage to Tysha (which was mentioned when Bronn, Shae and Tyrion played the drinking game back in season 2) was real - Tysha wasn't paid etc - and that Tywin forced Jamie to lie about it. This leads Tyrion to go and kill Tywin and it destroys his relationship with Jamie, with Tyrion telling Jamie that he will kill him if he ever sees him again. The whole escape and death could have been so much stronger if they stuck to the books

3. The season 4 finale
Where was Lady Stoneheart? I was so geared up for this and couldn't wait to see all the 'reaction' vids on Youtube

Actually, whilst I'm at it...

Greyworm and Missandei's stupid romance thing. You're cutting interesting plots - and seemingly very important ones (I can tell now that much of Varys' story is being chucked for a simplified 'Mr. nice guy') to throw in boring soap opera shit like this? Seven fucking Hells!

Despite the issues, it's still a fantastic show. I just hope all the simplifications and things left out don't come back to bite them in the arse later on down the road. Some of the changes have been good - eg. Robb, so it's not like I'm annoyed just because everything isn't the same as in the books

Bit of fun for fans of the series...

http://variety.com/2015/tv/features/quiz-which-game-of-thrones-character-are-you-1201470853/

I came out as Jamie Lannister... You're used to people judging you before they get to know you, but even though you've sowed your share of wild oats, you're trying to become a better person. No matter what others say, you're driven by loyalty, and if someone earns your love, you'll protect them until your dying day.

I've never touched my sister and i still have my wanking hand though.

Silva_Spell said:
There are 3 things I don't like about the show:

1. The whitewashing of Cersei:
I don't understand why they have decided to make her more sympathetic. She's much more of a sociopath in the books.

2. The handling of Tyrion's backstory and the subsequent simplified escape and death of Tywin.
Shae isn't as big a deal in the books. The true motivation for killing Tywin was the revelation from Jamie during the escape that Tyrion's marriage to Tysha (which was mentioned when Bronn, Shae and Tyrion played the drinking game back in season 2) was real - Tysha wasn't paid etc - and that Tywin forced Jamie to lie about it. This leads Tyrion to go and kill Tywin and it destroys his relationship with Jamie, with Tyrion telling Jamie that he will kill him if he ever sees him again. The whole escape and death could have been so much stronger if they stuck to the books

3. The season 4 finale
Where was Lady Stoneheart? I was so geared up for this and couldn't wait to see all the 'reaction' vids on Youtube

Actually, whilst I'm at it...

Greyworm and Missandei's stupid romance thing. You're cutting interesting plots - and seemingly very important ones (I can tell now that much of Varys' story is being chucked for a simplified 'Mr. nice guy') to throw in boring soap opera shit like this? Seven fucking Hells!

Despite the issues, it's still a fantastic show. I just hope all the simplifications and things left out don't come back to bite them in the arse later on down the road. Some of the changes have been good - eg. Robb, so it's not like I'm annoyed just because everything isn't the same as in the books

Well without her it kind of makes the whole Thoros of Myr storyline pointless

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:

http://variety.com/2015/tv/features/quiz-which-game-of-thrones-character-are-you-1201470853/

I came out as Jamie Lannister... You're used to people judging you before they get to know you, but even though you've sowed your share of wild oats, you're trying to become a better person. No matter what others say, you're driven by loyalty, and if someone earns your love, you'll protect them until your dying day.

Jon Snow haha

ManCitizens. said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:

Jon Snow haha

You know nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.