Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
LoveCity said:
He says City want Pep to resign and join THIS summer, and if he doesn't they could turn to Klopp and Ancelotti

Huge risk even waiting until the end of the season IMO.

When the booby prize is 12 more months of Manuel we can't take the chance of others being snapped up.

I just can't see any way Pep is resigning for us this summer.

Klopp may well have already done so though.

SalfordCityBlue said:
LoveCity said:
He says City want Pep to resign and join THIS summer, and if he doesn't they could turn to Klopp and Ancelotti

Huge risk even waiting until the end of the season IMO.

When the booby prize is 12 more months of Manuel we can't take the chance of others being snapped up.

I just can't see any way Pep is resigning for us this summer.

Klopp may well have already done so though.

It's Carlo.

Re: Klopp to City?

Shiekh.I Khalid Saad said:
dronefromsector7g said:
In before merged.
That mega thread is getting messed up as hell, most of the discussion is about Klopp so why not have a separate thread on him.
:-)

GaudinoMotors said:
carlosthejackal said:
Klopp ain't a yes man and that's what the two amigos want, so I doubt he will be showing up any time soon

Maybe they finally realise that a manager needs some authority. A mandate to actually manage.
We don't want a yes man, we want someone who will kick the players arses, verbally, during a game if they aren't performing, something MP hasn't done, and waited until 45/60 mins to change it up/tweak.
I want a manager who will drag Yaya off, and put someone one who will put a shift in, not leave a massive cake sized whole for the opposition ( not that he'll be here next season)
Watching both A Madrid battle it out last night, putting in a serious shift fr the manager, that's what we need

LoveCity said:
carlosthejackal said:
Klopp ain't a yes man and that's what the two amigos want, so I doubt he will be showing up any time soon

Pep isn't a yes-man either!

Just reading the Mirror site and McDonnell has a different spin. A more exciting one, but probably bollocks. He says City want Pep to resign and join THIS summer, and if he doesn't they could turn to Klopp and Ancelotti. I like that scenario but the idea of Pep quitting Bayern for us this summer seems almost as farfetched as our chances of winning the league now.
I was thinking that if nothing else this does strengthen City's position with regards to Pep.

What would make Pep resign now though? Perhaps winning the Champions League? Maybe then however he'd want to become the first manager to retain it.

I think more likely we will now to go Pep and say "y/n, are you coming in 2016? If no then we'll go for Klopp now". So we can get a definitive answer on a managerial future in the next few weeks either way.

leech said:
LoveCity said:
carlosthejackal said:

Just reading the Mirror site and McDonnell has a different spin. A more exciting one, but probably bollocks. He says City want Pep to resign and join THIS summer, and if he doesn't they could turn to Klopp and Ancelotti. I like that scenario but the idea of Pep quitting Bayern for us this summer seems almost as farfetched as our chances of winning the league now.
I was thinking that if nothing else this does strengthen City's position with regards to Pep.

What would make Pep resign now though? Perhaps winning the Champions League? Maybe then however he'd want to become the first manager to retain it.

I think more likely we will now to go Pep and say "y/n, are you coming in 2016? If no then we'll go for Klopp now". So we can get a definitive answer on a managerial future in the next few weeks either way.

We won't wait another year especially on just a say so.

Also we need to fill an extra 6000 seats and regularly

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
leech said:
LoveCity said:

We won't wait another year especially on just a say so.

Also we need to fill an extra 6000 seats and regularly
I think we would for Pep - our directors would 100% trust his say so.

Damocles said:
carlosthejackal said:

What are you basing this off of?
Like everyone on here it's what I see, a style of play dictated by the Barca boys regardless of the fact we don't have the players to carry it off. Sorianos apparent comments in Australia . I might be wrong , but I certainly think the barca boys don't want someone who will fight authority or tell them to keep away from team affairs

leech said:
LoveCity said:
carlosthejackal said:

Pep is getting a leathering in Porto right now the rag arse licker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.