UKIP

The perfect fumble said:
BBC News Website

Janice Atkinson replaced

Posted at 13:17

Some news just in from Folkestone and Hythe, where ex-UKIP candidate Janice Atkinson was expelled from the party earlier. Her replacement has been confirmed as Labour's former National Executive Committee chair Harriet Yeo.

@johnestevens

tweets: Ukip announcement gone off rails. Local party treasurer says new candidate chosen without consultation. Press officer asks him to keep quiet

What a bunch of clowns!
Its like a soap opera,i wonder when nigel will walk away from this rabble?he cant control them .

Farage is fairly left wing compared to the huge massed ranks of RWNJs on here.

Should not have been confronted in private time. Thats unfair.

SWP's back said:
Mike D said:
argyle said:
Please stop telling the truth SWP and Foxy don't like it they prefer the Farage is a victim version.

What actually happened and not what UKIP and the tabloids would have you believed happened.

http://www.theguardian.com/stage/2015/mar/23/beyond-ukip-cabaret-nigel-farage
You didn't actually read the article did you.

Here's a much more accurate account of what had happened...

As a Guardian reader for over 50 years and a Downe resident for over 20 years, including eight years as landlord of the Queen’s Head, I find your article (Big trouble in middle England, G2, 24 March) disappointing, to say the least. This was in no way a political demonstration but an ill-disciplined, attention-seeking rabble with no thought of other people’s safety or enjoyment. They booked the George & Dragon under false pretences for larger numbers and purposes than it is suitable for, thereby ruining normal customers’ afternoon enjoyment.

A large number of families use this pub and the Queen’s Head for a peaceful Sunday lunch and social gatherings. Young children with their parents (including the Farage children) were terrified by these events. Mr Farage remained calm during these so-called demonstrations and certainly had no minders, heavies or aides with him. Your correspondent omits the fact that the driver of the hired coach refused to transport the rabble back to Bromley, worried about their behaviour and no doubt his safety. Also, the article does not take into consideration the damage caused to the business and reputation of these well-run pubs. I’m not, of course, going to stop buying or reading the Guardian, but hope for a return to more balanced and objective reporting.
Alan Dear
Downe, Kent

foxy said:
SWP's back said:

As a Guardian reader for over 50 years and a Downe resident for over 20 years, including eight years as landlord of the Queen’s Head, I find your article (Big trouble in middle England, G2, 24 March) disappointing, to say the least. This was in no way a political demonstration but an ill-disciplined, attention-seeking rabble with no thought of other people’s safety or enjoyment. They booked the George & Dragon under false pretences for larger numbers and purposes than it is suitable for, thereby ruining normal customers’ afternoon enjoyment.

A large number of families use this pub and the Queen’s Head for a peaceful Sunday lunch and social gatherings. Young children with their parents (including the Farage children) were terrified by these events. Mr Farage remained calm during these so-called demonstrations and certainly had no minders, heavies or aides with him. Your correspondent omits the fact that the driver of the hired coach refused to transport the rabble back to Bromley, worried about their behaviour and no doubt his safety. Also, the article does not take into consideration the damage caused to the business and reputation of these well-run pubs. I’m not, of course, going to stop buying or reading the Guardian, but hope for a return to more balanced and objective reporting.
Alan Dear
Downe, Kent
Shhhh. These loons don't like the truth.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/watch-ukip-candidates-spouting-vile-5526503#ICID=sharebar_twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/wa ... ar_twitter</a>

UKIP candidates wanting to close mosques and send Muslims back. That should be a vote winner.

argyle said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/watch-ukip-candidates-spouting-vile-5526503#ICID=sharebar_twitter

UKIP candidates wanting to close mosques and send Muslims back. That should be a vote winner.
Sounds like your average bluemoon member.

I like UKIP and what they stand for. I get angry when I see protestors behaving like this. What a bunch of tossers. They are taking protesting too far.

Farage is right about immigration , the only way the UK can control it is to leave the EU.

30vd3cx.jpg

foxy said:
SWP's back said:

Alan Dear
Downe, Kent

Are you implying the press grossly exaggerated and embellished an incident just to reflect badly on UKIP? I can't believe anyone but the most right wing papers would do such a thing and right before an election.

Left wing, Right wing, whatever. The sooner we realise we are all a bunch of cunts the better, the world would be a much better place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.