Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Davs 19 said:
leech said:
LoveCity said:
Tactical review of Leverkusen vs. Atletico Madrid which praises Leverkusen's counterpressing: <a class="postlink" href="http://spielverlagerung.com/2015/02/26/bayer-leverkusen-10-atletico-madrid/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://spielverlagerung.com/2015/02/26/ ... co-madrid/</a>
Atletico aren't really a truly top side anymore.

pudge said:
Given you said Klopp wouldn't leave Dortmund and be an available managerial candidate I am now led to believe this would be very successful against top sides.
Well at the time it looked slightly cuckooish that Klopp might leave Dortmund, hence the odds of 30/1 or similar.

Oh my fucking days.
One point above Valencia. Are they a truly top side. Are we? I don't think it's that outlandish a statement

de niro said:
JimmyGrimble10 said:
Do people hand on heart really think City will sack MP? There are still nothing coming from the club regarding this and have been very quick to deny this. Mancini scenario was different as Pellegrini was hired by Txiki.

I have a horrible horrible feeling that the club will keep him. Only media outlets that are reporting are Italian who are putting 1+1 and getting City.
All English media have been quick to state he's staying and the club even blamed the players and not the manger for the recent disastrous form.

Hope I'm wrong.

is it the players?

is it the manager?

is it txiki?

is it bad luck?

is it bent refs?

nobody really knows but the bottom line is the manager will be the fall guy. he always is. on this occasion i think its probably right.

So why is it looking likely he'll stay? There's no information bar people on here or reports in Italy stating otherwise. Even the leeches that are in the English media aren't reporting much.

Marvin said:
Davs 19 said:
leech said:
Atletico aren't really a truly top side anymore.

Well at the time it looked slightly cuckooish that Klopp might leave Dortmund, hence the odds of 30/1 or similar.

Oh my fucking days.
One point above Valencia. Are they a truly top side. Are we? I don't think it's that outlandish a statement

Reigning champions of Spain, currently 3rd in La Liga and last 8 in the chumps with a genuine chance of progressing.

If you don't think they're a top side, you have amazingly high standards.

JimmyGrimble10 said:
de niro said:
JimmyGrimble10 said:
Do people hand on heart really think City will sack MP? There are still nothing coming from the club regarding this and have been very quick to deny this. Mancini scenario was different as Pellegrini was hired by Txiki.

I have a horrible horrible feeling that the club will keep him. Only media outlets that are reporting are Italian who are putting 1+1 and getting City.
All English media have been quick to state he's staying and the club even blamed the players and not the manger for the recent disastrous form.

Hope I'm wrong.

is it the players?

is it the manager?

is it txiki?

is it bad luck?

is it bent refs?

nobody really knows but the bottom line is the manager will be the fall guy. he always is. on this occasion i think its probably right.

So why is it looking likely he'll stay? There's no information bar people on here or reports in Italy stating otherwise. Even the leeches that are in the English media aren't reporting much.

he's gone.

Davs 19 said:
Marvin said:
Davs 19 said:
Oh my fucking days.

Reigning champions of Spain, 3rd in La Liga and last 8 in the chumps with a genuine chance of progressing.

He's got a point though.

They are not at the level yet of Real, Bayern and Barca. Despite their excellent recent record and record against Real they have to keep winning things for a while in order to be considered a top side just like Dortmund aren't a top side.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Davs 19 said:
Marvin said:

Reigning champions of Spain, 3rd in La Liga and last 8 in the chumps with a genuine chance of progressing.

He's got a point though.

They are not at the level yet of Real, Bayern and Barca. Despite their excellent recent record and record against Real they have to keep winning things for a while in order to be considered a top side just like Dortmund aren't a top side.

Ahhhh, are you saying they have to have "istry" ;.)

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Davs 19 said:
Marvin said:

He's got a point though.

But are we talking "top" side or "top top" side?

de niro said:
JimmyGrimble10 said:
de niro said:
is it the players?

is it the manager?

is it txiki?

is it bad luck?

is it bent refs?

he's gone.

I hope you ain't wrong but fail to see what you're basing it on. If the club do wait for Pep, which I'm unsure of they will, why sack now?
If he was Txiki's choice, why will they sack him?

No rumblings coming from city or any media outlets despite all these rumours.

Things falling apart at Bayern, apparently Pep has tried to blame his medical staff for the loss at Porto and in response every single one of them has resigned.

JimmyGrimble10 said:
de niro said:
JimmyGrimble10 said:

Hope I'm wrong.

is it the players?

is it the manager?

is it txiki?

is it bad luck?

is it bent refs?

The club are usually publicly pretty loyal to their managers, then sack them at a moment's notice. Nothing really comes out at our end until that moment
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/roberto-mancini-is-our-champion-says-manchester-city-chief-ferran-soriano-in-rare-public-backing-8544918.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 44918.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.