£50 time

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Just got back from Fazenda. They keep bringing different cuts of beef. My stomach hurts.

ste1969 said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
ste1969 said:
Can i have a run down of what shit you lot have been talking about since january:) hope your all okkies.

Blimey I'd assumed you'd died.

Been mad busy with work 7 days a week, talking of died has that twat stony died yet;)

:) I can barely remember what you do.. A Joiner? 7 days a week? Greedy money grabbing bastard!

ste1969 said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Just got back from Fazenda. They keep bringing different cuts of beef. My stomach hurts.

Hope you went to see the minds last week...
Of course

Even bought a tour t shirt

They slayed it as usual

TangerineSteve17 said:
ste1969 said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
Blimey I'd assumed you'd died.

Been mad busy with work 7 days a week, talking of died has that twat stony died yet;)

:) I can barely remember what you do.. A Joiner? 7 days a week? Greedy money grabbing bastard!

yep joiner running a large job in bristol, had no choice job goes overr the time big penaltys.

BlueBearBoots said:
ste1969 said:
Can i have a run down of what shit you lot have been talking about since january:) hope your all okkies.

Whooaahhh where the hell have you been??

It's been dull - election rubbish :(

The election is pure shite..... whoever wins will still be a wanker.

dronefromsector7g said:
ste1969 said:
dronefromsector7g said:

Hope you went to see the minds last week...
Of course

Even bought a tour t shirt

They slayed it as usual

Although i have been mad busy with work ive seen them 4 times lately......amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.