Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

I am gonna gamble and stick with the website, can't be bothered being on hold.

Like Glastonbury all over again...

bluebc said:
just got through on the phone only to be told they are having problems with the system and they'd put me through to customer services, in place 237 in the queue,well done city !

Wow, no words for that.

FUCK ME IM 299 IN LINE AND I CARNT GET ON ONLINE FFS CITY

IN NOW 285

NOW 282

ITS MY OWN FAULT I RUNG WRONG NUMBER FIRST AND GOT CUT OFF AFTER 10 MINS

NOW 276

oakiecokie said:
TheWookie said:
Rather helpfully just got a text telling me my reservation window was open and to log into the website...

...which I would if I could. For the xth year running think i should be offering my consultancy services as the IT fails - yet again!

I take it you`ve never been onto this site after a defeat !

LOL - true but I don't pay Ric £1k for the privilege tho! :)

Bowser said:
bluebc said:
just got through on the phone only to be told they are having problems with the system and they'd put me through to customer services, in place 237 in the queue,well done city !

Wow, no words for that.

there's two I can think, first one's typical and the other is city.
Took me about 5 attempts to log on to bluemoon as well !

Bavaria Blue said:
Has anyone successfully reloacted via the website yet? Not packing (yet) but some positive news would be nice. :-)

Logged into one season card which is under the control another another season card. Site went down and after 20 minutes it loaded up and but I appear to be stuck in the account that I can't do anything with. Am trying to sign into the other account but it won't let me, just keeps loading up the same account that I can't do anything with!

EDIT: Deleting your cache (Internet History) resolves this problem.

Complete shambles as expected, I'll hopefully pick up something half decent later on.

City Square said:
I am gonna gamble and stick with the website, can't be bothered being on hold.

Like Glastonbury all over again...

Was doing that but bottled about 5 minutes ago ended up starting at 288 - now at 263... going to be a long wait

Im glad i got a mate to phone as well, lucky lucky got through at 9.00 thank god, at last out of 302. Just knew after all that work to get friends on the list it wouldnt work

Phoned 10 minutes ago and was told number 200 in line so sacked that off.

I phoned them last week and asked them if they'd fully prepared for the huge spike in demand on the website today and whether the server would cope. I was essentially promised that there would be no problems. Typical City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.