FA Youth Cup 2014/15 Thread

jollylescott said:
^ thanks for posting that FI. I looked at the Chelsea site and it's basically their team that won the champions league youth cup. They have an impressive record this season but I still think we can give them a run for their money.

The game is live on Chelsea tv. It doesn't look like City are planning the same thing?

it's on itv4

jollylescott said:
^ thanks for posting that FI. I looked at the Chelsea site and it's basically their team that won the champions league youth cup. They have an impressive record this season but I still think we can give them a run for their money.

The game is live on Chelsea tv. It doesn't look like City are planning the same thing?
It's live on ITV4 (both legs) and will be on the ITV Player catchup service later tonight.

ColinLee said:
jollylescott said:

It's live on ITV4 (both legs) and will be on the ITV Player catchup service later tonight.

Just ordered two on the phone from supporter services. Only standing tickets left the girl told me. Really looking forward to this.

I may have 2 adults & a junior,standing,just need to check with my lad when home hes home at 4pm,£7.00 for them all or a fiver for the 2 adults...will get me a cup of tea!

pm me and will let you know by 4pm,wont be on line from 6pm though.

Can meet outside the ground.

I am surprisingly quite nervous for this game considering it's a youth game, I suppose it is a final though.

I just hope injuries don't come back to haunt us although I do think regardless we are a match for any youth team in Europe when we are on song.

Chelsea are rightly favourites, they have a really special group of players at u18 and u21 level at the moment and if nurtured correctly I will be astonished if a good few of them don't go on and become England internationals.

I watched them last week in the UEFA Youth League semi and final and they were a formidable outfit, ones to watch are Colkett and Loftus Cheek in midfield, Da Silva at left back, Izzy Brown on the wing and Solanke up front.

I may be jumping the gun but I could see that midfield duo of Colkett and Loftus Cheek becoming England's midfield in the next 5 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.