Yaya Toure to Milan?

Larry Stranger said:
There is talk that Icardi will be sold to the Chavs. If that happens you know Inter are trying to make room for Yaya. Still might not be be enough to get what we want for him, but it's a start.

We should try to stop Icardi from going there as part of the Yaya deal and get Kovacic. He's a decent young player who's already on Barca's radar.

Larry Stranger said:
There is talk that Icardi will be sold to the Chavs. If that happens you know Inter are trying to make room for Yaya. Still might not be be enough to get what we want for him, but it's a start.

We had scouts watching Icardi at weekend, in fact we have on numerous occasions this season.

I think we will be looking for a striker with Edin and Jovetic likely to leave, Aguero and Bony won't be enough to challenge.

Not convinced Icardi is the right player though, he is just an out and out finisher whereas in my opinion I would like to see us get a more complete forward who can create play just as well as he can score.

Dybala would be a dream signing but the figures being branded about are ridiculous, he has one year left on his contract and there are talks of £40m-£45m bids coming from Chelsea and PSG!

Translation not brilliant,but not hard to figure out......IF true.

Inter, you work with the City to snatch Touré at no charge

Come important updates regarding Yaya Touré and Inter. According Sportmediaset summit between Mancini and Thohir staged yesterday would serve to make square lens number one Inter coach, to work with the leadership to be able to rip the Manchester City midfielder for free.

City Watch @City_Watch · 1m 1 minute ago
Inter are trying to get Yaya Toure on a free transfer from City so they can focus on his wages according to Sportmediaset.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

we all saw it coming!!!

Summerbuzz said:
His poor season will count against him, but I think other clubs might consider he has had a bad year for several reasons - and is being asked to play a role that exposes the weaker side of his game.

Interestingly, the PSG fans on footmercato seem keen and are talking about figures up to 30m, although some say they need a striker far more.

Disagree...his poor season almost ensures that we will have to take whatever offer is on the table. He has successfully lowered his price tag making a move more likely for him. The fact that he achieved this at the expense of City's season should make him one of the most detested City players of all time.

sam-caddick said:
I think we will have to make some sort of compromise when it comes to selling Yaya.

I think because we want him out and because his wages are so high we will probably have to take a cut on our asking price so that the difference can pay for his wages.

I reckon we are going to struggle to get over £10m for Yaya.

It's probably going to cost Inter that much in wages per season.

Talk of £20m for him just won't happen.

Add on the penalty we have to pay for selling to European clubs because of exchange rates (the inverse of the bonus we get when buying in Europe) and I would be shocked if we get 10 million pounds for him. 5-8 imo...though it wouldn't surprise me if we let him go for free..

sam-caddick said:
Inter are trying to get Yaya Toure on a free transfer from City so they can focus on his wages according to Sportmediaset.

we all saw it coming!!!
I don't think a low fee is terribly unlikely. It's the wage we want to be free of.

NQCitizen said:
sam-caddick said:

we all saw it coming!!!
I don't think a low fee is terribly unlikely. It's the wage we want to be free of.
Yaya said it's not a matter of money for him, it's the challenge. So I don't see why we can't get a fee at the expense of his wages.

Didn't think so.....

BlueDeadHead said:
sam-caddick said:
I think we will have to make some sort of compromise when it comes to selling Yaya.

I think because we want him out and because his wages are so high we will probably have to take a cut on our asking price so that the difference can pay for his wages.

Add on the penalty we have to pay for selling to European clubs because of exchange rates (the inverse of the bonus we get when buying in Europe) and I would be shocked if we get 10 million pounds for him. 5-8 imo...though it wouldn't surprise me if we let him go for free..
That should be true of most of our sales. However of we are s mostly buying from the continent, it doesn't matter that much.

bluechampion7891 said:
BlueDeadHead said:
sam-caddick said:

That should be true of most of our sales. However of we are s mostly buying from the continent, it doesn't matter that much.

Overall you are right. If our total spend in Europe is bigger than our total sell we make out for the better. It certainly will affect our ability to get any sort of fee for Yaya though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.