Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray78 said:
Bruun said:
Ray78 said:
We can't afford any more gambles especially with Gundogan's injury record.

Is his injury record really THAT bad? Except for one hardcore back injury, which is past him now?

Stevan Jovetic had played seasons solid before we decided to take a gamble on him. Look how that turned out.

Not quite true Ray.

Jovetic was out for a considerable time at Fiorentina witha bad injury. Several weeks i think.

Would he choose us over Arsenal, a London club with a few fellow German internationals present, a better squad and likely to finish in second place or the chance to work with Van Gaal at a club that is in reality still regarded as bigger than us by neutrals? I'm not sure he would, unless we can make Klopp a factor.

He's pure class and would be a huge improvement on the quality of our midfield, but I won't get too excited about the prospect until it becomes more than a lazy rumour.

.A. said:
Would he choose us over Arsenal, a London club with a few fellow German internationals present, a better squad and likely to finish in second place or the chance to work with Van Gaal at a club that is in reality still regarded as bigger than us by neutrals? I'm not sure he would, unless we can make Klopp a factor.

He's pure class and would be a huge improvement on the quality of our midfield, but I won't get too excited about the prospect until it becomes more than a lazy rumour.

I think Arsenal would be favourites for the reason you state but we should at least try.

It all comes down to the package we can offer.

.A. said:

Can you stop diminishing the club? Your posts are all about how we are run badly, we should have teams full of championship English players, how we wont attract top players.

.A. said:

I have no idea how you are a City fans with the views you spout on here. There is no way Arsenal have a better squad than ours. In one paragraph you have basically said Rags are great, Arsenal are amazing, City is shite.

kupest said:
.A. said:

I have no idea how you are a City fans with the views you spout on here. There is no way Arsenal have a better squad than ours. In one paragraph you have basically said Rags are great, Arsenal are amazing, City is shite.
I have noticed that as well, constantly talking City down that City possibly can't attract top players.

We have to go for him if available! Him sitting dictating play with pogba and koke in front de bruyne, silva abit wider??? Wow!

richards30 said:
We have to go for him if available! Him sitting dictating play with pogba and koke in front de bruyne, silva abit wider??? Wow!

None of them play for us, mate.

Bluewonder said:
richards30 said:

None of them play for us, mate.

Very true blue but it would be nice eh? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.