Discussion: Txiki Begiristain (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever about additions it looks like Txiki will be a busy man this summer dealing with outgoings- Yaya, Jovetic, Dzeko, Kolarov and Nasri are all allegedly for sale.

Bearing in mind Txiki sold Garcia for about €17m and Negredo for €27m do we think he'll get decent value for those being moved on?

I think the new contracts signed with Dzeko, Kolarov and Nasri last summer may bear fruit this year as they are all on lesser wages and of course without new deals all three would be available on free transfers.

Depay/Gundogan seems very likely to end up at MU. Woodward+LVG wont waste time this summer, and imo these arent even the biggest names they will sign. I rate both names pretty good tho. Young, hungry players with lot of quality. Just what we need as well.
Both will cost about 20-25m pounds.

If Txiki brings us Barkley for 40-50m well that would be a bit of joke.

Hope he is already onto Pogbo/Koke/Reus or am I just to optimistic? We could end up with overrated overpriced players from Portugal again. But if that happens with our closest rivals going for it big time with top quality potentials/players we will be left behind.

Damanino said:
Depay/Gundogan seems very likely to end up at MU. Woodward+LVG wont waste time this summer, and imo these arent even the biggest names they will sign. I rate both names pretty good tho. Young, hungry players with lot of quality. Just what we need as well.

Hope he is already onto Pogbo/Koke/Reus or am I just to optimistic? We could end up with overrated overpriced players from Portugal again. But if that happens with our closest rivals going for it big time with top quality potentials/players we will be left behind.

This really worries me :( Hope we get some big signings in this summer, really can't be arsed with us missing out on big signings, and ending up with average.

Damanino said:

Think Hummels will also go there, though I think he isn't as good as his reputation suggests

karen7 said:
richards30 said:
karen7 said:
He had better have something good up his sleeve

Course he hasnt! He's too busy licking peps arsehole!

I really hope he stops that nonsense

Gundogan should have been on our hitlist and the rags are moving swiftly and with real force. We on the other hand will probably piss arse around again and we are going backwards imo. Chelsea will buy at least two top players, wenger will spend again on players of the quality of sanchez and Ozil?! Are we even interested anymore in being the best? And yes i have been drinking and yes i am pissed off! ;-)

richards30 said:
karen7 said:
richards30 said:
Course he hasnt! He's too busy licking peps arsehole!

I really hope he stops that nonsense

Gundogan should have been on our hitlist and the rags are moving swiftly and with real force. We on the other hand will probably piss arse around again and we are going backwards imo. Chelsea will buy at least two top players, wenger will spend again on players of the quality of sanchez and Ozil?! Are we even interested anymore in being the best? And yes i have been drinking and yes i am pissed off! ;-)

perhaps we should just sign everyone who is available,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.