Marco Reus

LoveCity said:
supercrystal7 said:
Maldeika said:
Oh - I guess Pep does not have problems with his power in transfers... - he got what he wanted and was reasonable.

And Reus - he is not going to Munich, not his year nor later. He does not match there. But I guess he will not go elsewhere this summer either. Hummels will - and Gündogan might.
Well Bayern have a perfect team and as I said the trouble will only begin to show in 2 years time when Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Robben and Ribery are closer to the end.

If Hummels and Gundodan leave, which is very possible then Reus will consider his options. Reus manages to fit in with Germany, who don't play that dissimilar to the way Pep played. Though sometimes I forget how young and inexperienced Pep is. He is not as rigid as I thought and is playing different tactics. The style yesterday was tailor-made for someone like Reus.

Why are Bayern not rivaling the scum for Depay? He looks very ideal for them. They have been scouting Sterling recently but I don't think they will manage to get him over English clubs.
They'll scout Sterling, go home, chuckle about England's new messiah and how much he gives away the ball and then bid for Reus

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
They'll scout Sterling, go home, chuckle about England's new messiah and how much he gives away the ball and then bid for Reus
Reus is a counter attacking player. He can run fast, offers good movement and runs off the ball. The worry with him is his ability to play in tight spaces. His technical ability and dribbling is not top quality. The story was that Pep rates him, but doesn't see him as a good fit. I wouldn't want him to replace Ribery/Robben.

LoveCity said:
supercrystal7 said:
Maldeika said:
Oh - I guess Pep does not have problems with his power in transfers... - he got what he wanted and was reasonable.

And Reus - he is not going to Munich, not his year nor later. He does not match there. But I guess he will not go elsewhere this summer either. Hummels will - and Gündogan might.
Well Bayern have a perfect team and as I said the trouble will only begin to show in 2 years time when Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Robben and Ribery are closer to the end.

If Hummels and Gundodan leave, which is very possible then Reus will consider his options. Reus manages to fit in with Germany, who don't play that dissimilar to the way Pep played. Though sometimes I forget how young and inexperienced Pep is. He is not as rigid as I thought and is playing different tactics. The style yesterday was tailor-made for someone like Reus.

Why are Bayern not rivaling the scum for Depay? He looks very ideal for them. They have been scouting Sterling recently but I don't think they will manage to get him over English clubs.

Why should Bayern scout Sterling? I do not really want to discuss how good he is or if he would match - because I do not even need to for my arguments. You do not get any English young players for good value as there is big competition from all of the top clubs in England for them and they cost 50% above the value you get a similar player from other countries. At the same time you probably get a player who usually is not of the same tactical standard a similar German, Spanish or dutch player is - which are more willing to learn other languages and adapt.

In difference to other clubs Bayern is not travelling with 10 translators for each of the players they have and 90% of the team talks of Guardiola is in German. The players have to learn and arrange...

Marco Reus just is not the right player for Bayern. If he would be 2 or 3 years younger, have other wage demands etc. it would be worth a try if he would be able to adapt in the long run - but he is not. In difference to some stupid talk, Bayern does not try to get every German player. They have to match to the existing group.

querns said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Reus is a counter attacking player. He can run fast, offers good movement and runs off the ball. The worry with him is his ability to play in tight spaces. His technical ability and dribbling is not top quality. The story was that Pep rates him, but doesn't see him as a good fit. I wouldn't want him to replace Ribery/Robben.

HAHAHAHAHA are you for real, biggest load of shit I have read on here for a long time. He is Germanys best player.

Scottyboi said:
querns said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:

HAHAHAHAHA are you for real, biggest load of shit I have read on here for a long time.

You've obviously never read any of my posts, mate.

Maldeika said:
LoveCity said:
supercrystal7 said:

Why should Bayern scout Sterling? I do not really want to discuss how good he is or if he would match - because I do not even need to for my arguments. You do not get any English young players for good value as there is big competition from all of the top clubs in England for them and they cost 50% above the value you get a similar player from other countries. At the same time you probably get a player who usually is not of the same tactical standard a similar German, Spanish or dutch player is - which are more willing to learn other languages and adapt.

In difference to other clubs Bayern is not travelling with 10 translators for each of the players they have and 90% of the team talks of Guardiola is in German. The players have to learn and arrange...

Marco Reus just is not the right player for Bayern. If he would be 2 or 3 years younger, have other wage demands etc. it would be worth a try if he would be able to adapt in the long run - but he is not. In difference to some stupid talk, Bayern does not try to get every German player. They have to match to the existing group.
The existing group is coming to an end. Robben/Ribery/Schweinsteiger/Lahm don't have much longer left. The future of Bayern are the defenders (which don't count for the attacking play though Bayern have the best ball playing defenders in the world) and the likes of Alaba, Gotze, Lewandowski, Thiago and Muller. Reus has formed brilliant partnerships with Gotze and Lewandowski in the past, whilst he works well enough with Muller in the national team. So not really sure how he does not fit into with his form Dortmund team mates.

BenLlewellyn said:
Seriously with all these dortmund players (and manager) very likely to leave i reckon we could persuade him to join, would certainly be a great signing
If we get Klopp, our chances of getting him will grow massively.

BenLlewellyn said:
Seriously with all these dortmund players (and manager) very likely to leave i reckon we could persuade him to join, would certainly be a great signing

There is no way he is staying. He and BVB just raised his price and then they gave him a huge signing bonus. They both make out.

BenLlewellyn said:

My worry now is that he will want to follow his mates hummels and gundogan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.