Player topic: Joe Hart (2014/15)

whp.blue said:
citymad said:
J_Bow said:
Due a bad game, had a good season overall. Disappointed in his decision to rashly come out and fuck up for both goals, both don't go in if he stays on his line.
TBF it wasn't a great game for either goalkeeper. Joe's kicking was back to being abysmal.... but overall he's had a good season.

TBF why should we even care about the opposition keeper?

He won us the game, give the poor fucker some credit.

We'll never dine at the top table with Hart in net, that's the sad part of it all.

If he was a foreign keeper he'd have been fucked off two seasons ago.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
We'll never dine at the top table with Hart in net, that's the sad part of it all.

If he was a foreign keeper he'd have been fucked off two seasons ago.
Agreed.

Trouble is there aren't many top class keepers available. We are better off sticking with him.

Ray78 said:
Trouble is there aren't many top class keepers available. We are better off sticking with him.
I agree.

Joe isn't world class as I think to be a world class keeper you have to be 100% consistent and have pretty much all areas of your game pretty much mastered.

Joe is a world class shot stopper but his distribution, decision making with corners, crosses and free kicks let him down.

I don't think we can underestimate his influence and leadership in the dressing room though, and that is why I think he needs to stay, mentally he is definitely someone we need around the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.