Wills and Kate

Seems like it's the split arses and the olds who are beaming about this not news...the rest of us shrugging our shoulders, saying well done love but it's only a baby, and carrying on with our mundane lives.

nimrod said:
I am so excited and happy about the new arrival

Bollocks, you need a million in the back and a degree in astrophysics before a new arrival is welcomed in Oz.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Another benefit scrounging mouth to feed.
You e obviously not read the threa as Damocles destroyed that argument about 7 pages back.

Silly boy.

chabal said:
1961_vintage said:
Good to see a bit of good, positive news on what has otherwise been a day of sad news stories.

If you look hard enough you will find that babies are born on most days of the week.

Every day is a happy day.

I truly hope you are right Chabbers. I must admit I'm struggling a bit this morning after the euphoria of yesterday's wonderful news.

Hopefully City will cheer me up with a return to our more scintillating form and totally destroy Spurs this afternoon.

1961_vintage said:
chabal said:
1961_vintage said:
Good to see a bit of good, positive news on what has otherwise been a day of sad news stories.

If you look hard enough you will find that babies are born on most days of the week.

Every day is a happy day.

I truly hope you are right Chabbers. I must admit I'm struggling a bit this morning after the euphoria of yesterday's wonderful news.

Hopefully City will cheer me up with a return to our more scintillating form and totally destroy Spurs this afternoon.

if I was Pellegrini my entire team talk would consist of displaying photos of Kate and Wills and union jacks.

If that doesn't inspire them nothing will.

Aw! a new princess.

I reckon GDM will be jealous, he is has a challenger for his title as the most popular Princess in the UK :))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.