Am I racist?

HolisticJim said:
In Muslim countries I expect to have to choose from Muslim food on the menu, in Spain I expect to be served Spanish food, in Italy I expect to be served Italian food, in England I expect to be looking at English food on the menu - and Bacon is part of that.
I expect to be speaking the English language and adhering to English laws and dress codes.

A friend of mine was thrown out of a Witherspoons recently for celebrating St George's day.

And all that's the kind of shit which winds me right up. I'm not racist but it's Fookin England! Like it or leave.
Yeah

Fucking disgraceful that all those Indian restaurants are allowed to sell curry and aren't forced to sell bacon butties.

Taken from Quran-islam.org

4- If we read 5:5, we note that God made it lawful for us to eat the food of the people of the Scripture (Jews, Christians). But as non Muslims may not utter the name of God before killing the animal, yet their food is still lawful for us (5:5), this would only prove that the utterance of God's name before slaughtering an animal is not a requirement as far as God is concerned. It also confirms that the duty is laid on each of us (to utter God's name) before eating our food and nothing else.

5- God knows that one day slaughter houses will be run by stun guns and machines, which once again emphasises the fact that it is our own responsibility to utter His name on all food before eating it.

Sadly, we see many Muslims today, and because of their obsession with the restriction of slaughtering, buying and eating what they are told is halal meat, yet when they eat other food (e.g. fruit or vegetables) they ignore God's command to utter His name on it. Hence, and since they ignored God's commands and followed man made innovations, they are in fact eating a lot of food that is unlawful according to the Quranic rules. 

""

This website also acknowledges that many westernised places use the term Halal meat more as a selling point rather than a religious statement.
So its OK for Muslims to eat with us, God allows them to eat non-halal meat as he understands today's society where Muslims are living amongst other Religious people.

Islam seems a nicer way of life on paper, as does Christianity and so on yet they are never fully practised by people, in particular with verses which state to feed/help the poor.

west didsblue said:
HolisticJim said:
In Muslim countries I expect to have to choose from Muslim food on the menu, in Spain I expect to be served Spanish food, in Italy I expect to be served Italian food, in England I expect to be looking at English food on the menu - and Bacon is part of that.
I expect to be speaking the English language and adhering to English laws and dress codes.

A friend of mine was thrown out of a Witherspoons recently for celebrating St George's day.

And all that's the kind of shit which winds me right up. I'm not racist but it's Fookin England! Like it or leave.
Yeah

Fucking disgraceful that all those Indian restaurants are allowed to sell curry and aren't forced to sell bacon butties.

He went to KFC mate. I didn't know it was an Indian restaraunt? Keep up!!

HolisticJim said:
west didsblue said:
HolisticJim said:

Yeah

He went to KFC mate. I didn't know it was an Indian restaraunt? Keep up!!

I know where he went but your post was nothing to do with KFC.

HolisticJim said:

Fuck me, what a strange view of the world you have. And i'll bet your 'friend' was being a dick and that's why they were thrown out.

HolisticJim said:

I've been on here for 6 years or so, and for so many reasons, I'm quite sure that this is the worst post I've ever read.

I've seen some opinions on here that, in my view, seemed intensely ridiculous. You have just made all of those appear completely obsolete. I actually had to stop and think for a good five minutes to really get to grips with what you're actually saying here.

People who know my posting style will see this kind of post as being very out of character, but it just shows how deeply you've disturbed me.

I'm going for a lie down.

HolisticJim said:

Bet that's a big lie, he was either being a dick or as I suspect, he doesn't exist

MATCITY said:
HolisticJim said:

Bet that's a big lie, he was either being a dick or as I suspect, he doesn't exist

To get thrown out of Wetherspoons (ps you spelt it wrong) would take some doing. I think one of the best things about this country is the diversity in food we can get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.