What Conspiracy Theories Do You Believe In?

I do not believe in 9/11 conspiracies BUT i do not believe the official lines either. Not just that some stuff they simply blanket banned reporting on and it sickens me. What is obvious about it is a lot of people have been warned to keep their mouth shut. Something is not right with all that, i dunno what but something is not right.

The global elite aka bilberberg group i feel have to much power and influence with no transparency or real accountability.
If Bond was real, these fuckers would be on his "to do" list.

LWasington said:
I believe in 2 major conspiracy theories.

1) Governments can remotely control our keyboards.

but this pales into insignificance compared to

2) fjjierjowriwj5^^&DHJKEEJEO£II*£JELEJKLKELK

Haha, get this man a pint, i like the cut of his jib.

9/11 , the way those Towers went down looked far too controlled and the no wreckage Pentagon crash.

I accept there will never be proof, but I believe that a Goverment would sacrifice @3000 of its own people to instigate/continue a war in the name of Democracy , the making of $bns is of course accidental.

Religion, the greatest con trick to control the masses.

SkyBlueFlux said:
Crouchinho said:
Cheesy said:
This one actually annoys the fuck out of me. Most conspiracy theories are pretty harmless. This one however is downright dangerous as there are people out there who believe this crap about vaccinations and therefore refuse to have their kids protected against diseases that, in the worst case, can kill.

There have been cases in Italy where parents have been paid compensation for kids having autism or negative effects from the MMR vaccine. I guess there is a small minority where young children can't handle the mercury in the vaccine

My doctor here is always asking me to get a flu shot, for everybody he stabs he gets a nice little earner from the government (works out just under 20 quid per shot) . With so many strains of every sickness I wouldn't want to fill my body with a heavy metal then get ill later on!

I don't know anything about compensation claims and quite frankly don't really care as they aren't awarded through scientific consensus.

The original study linking autism with the MMR vaccine was an absolute abomination. It was probably one of the most harmful studies anybody in the scientific community has produced when it comes to the real world effect on the public.

It was a study conducted by a man (Andrew Wakefield) who was being financed by legal teams to find a link between the two. He also had patents filed for the single shot alternative version of the vaccine. He recruited his study participants, he conducted unethical and unauthorised tests, his method was poor, his conclusions were fraudulent and as a result he (quite rightfully) was stripped of his medical license. He can no longer practice medicine and he never will again.

Since this ONE fabricated study, there have been hundreds of rigorous in depth studies, designed both to refute the original study by Wakefield and also attempt to find a connection between the MMR vaccine and autism. In total hundreds of studies have analysed data from over 25,782,000 children across multiple countries using a variety of techniques... not one, not a single one of those studies, (I can't describe to you the zeal with which I'm stressing zero here) has found a link between the two. It's taken all that to try and dispell a myth started by one man with a strong financial motive.

As a result of this, cases of measles and whooping cough are escalating to a rate not seen for years. Children are dying.

If people still aren't sure if vaccines cause autism or not then please visit this site for more information:

How Do Vaccines Cause Autism?

Perhaps you should read up about the Vaccination compensation funds then if you don't know? Think it's paid out something like $3billion in the past twenty years and that's in the very, very rare cases that they actually get found guilty of the vaccines causing injuries and deaths in children.

TCIB said:
I do not believe in 9/11 conspiracies BUT i do not believe the official lines either. Not just that some stuff they simply blanket banned reporting on and it sickens me. What is obvious about it is a lot of people have been warned to keep their mouth shut. Something is not right with all that, i dunno what but something is not right.
I think that has more to do with trying to cover up various fuck-ups and incompetencies (from individuals and departments collectively) than to silence anything sinister. Whenever a disaster happens, especially something on that scale, then mistakes will be made, as you'd expect.

That John Wilkes Booth the assassin of Abraham Lincoln did not die in April 1865 after being flushed out of a barn by fire and shot dead by Union troops in Port Royal Virginia, he was led away to safety by a senior Union officer who was a member of the same secret organisation the Knights of the Golden Circle as was Jesse James
It was a theory that the Knights of the Golden Circle were the main plotters behind the assassination of Lincoln, many senior officers of both the Confederacy AND the Union were secret members and stayed loyal even through the Civil War, it is still going Today in a lot of US States and they have tons of gold buried all over the USA and have secretly recruited over a million members, founded in 1854 by doctor George W. L. Bickley it remains one of the most shadowy and powerful organisation in the USA, Ronald Regan was a supposed member

jay_mcfc said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
Crouchinho said:
There have been cases in Italy where parents have been paid compensation for kids having autism or negative effects from the MMR vaccine. I guess there is a small minority where young children can't handle the mercury in the vaccine

My doctor here is always asking me to get a flu shot, for everybody he stabs he gets a nice little earner from the government (works out just under 20 quid per shot) . With so many strains of every sickness I wouldn't want to fill my body with a heavy metal then get ill later on!

I don't know anything about compensation claims and quite frankly don't really care as they aren't awarded through scientific consensus.

The original study linking autism with the MMR vaccine was an absolute abomination. It was probably one of the most harmful studies anybody in the scientific community has produced when it comes to the real world effect on the public.

It was a study conducted by a man (Andrew Wakefield) who was being financed by legal teams to find a link between the two. He also had patents filed for the single shot alternative version of the vaccine. He recruited his study participants, he conducted unethical and unauthorised tests, his method was poor, his conclusions were fraudulent and as a result he (quite rightfully) was stripped of his medical license. He can no longer practice medicine and he never will again.

Since this ONE fabricated study, there have been hundreds of rigorous in depth studies, designed both to refute the original study by Wakefield and also attempt to find a connection between the MMR vaccine and autism. In total hundreds of studies have analysed data from over 25,782,000 children across multiple countries using a variety of techniques... not one, not a single one of those studies, (I can't describe to you the zeal with which I'm stressing zero here) has found a link between the two. It's taken all that to try and dispell a myth started by one man with a strong financial motive.

As a result of this, cases of measles and whooping cough are escalating to a rate not seen for years. Children are dying.

If people still aren't sure if vaccines cause autism or not then please visit this site for more information:

How Do Vaccines Cause Autism?

Perhaps you should read up about the Vaccination compensation funds then if you don't know? Think it's paid out something like $3billion in the past twenty years and that's in the very, very rare cases that they actually get found guilty of the vaccines causing injuries and deaths in children.

Well I really don't need to know anything about legal proceedings as they simply don't matter. Legal court rulings and scientific consensus are two very different things.

As it happens I do know about the American "vaccine courts" (and their Italian equivalent) and the fact they've given money out in compensation means very little. They were set up to mitigate the risk of major litigation cases in government vaccination programs. It's essentially a system which works on the same basis as whiplash claims. You don't need any conclusive proof that the vaccine caused an affliction, but if your child suffers from a set of listed potential symptoms after being given a vaccine and you fit their scope for compensation they'll pay out a settlement. This is less costly than conducting in depth investigations into all claims.

Vaccines aren't 100% risk free, they come with the potential of anything from minor discomfort to anaphylactic shock. The point is these symptoms are extremely rare and autism is not one of them. Far more children suffer as a result of not vaccinating than do from vaccinations.

Court rulings, $3Bn, anecdotal evidence from parents...

None of it changes the overwhelming body of science which suggests vaccines do incredible amounts of good.

And they don't cause autism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.