Melbourne City FC Thread

Slightly terrified at what Melbourne Victory could do to City. They're a much better side at the moment.

But City have beaten them once this season so you never know.

Forgive me but is this a league game or a playoff game? If it is a playoff game are the losers toast IR do they get another go?

Football gets confusing when it starts acting like rugby League.

blue b4 the moon said:
Forgive me but is this a league game or a playoff game? If it is a playoff game are the losers toast IR do they get another go?

Its a semi final. Winner goes into the grand final against either Adelaide or Sydney who play in the other semi final.

Loser is done for the year.

moomba said:
blue b4 the moon said:

Its a semi final. Winner goes into the grand final against either Adelaide or Sydney who play in the other semi final.

Loser is done for the year.

Cheers fella, I'll tune in.

Reminds me of just before we became dominant over the rags.....this could be like the FA Cup semi.

mrtwiceaseason said:
Could someone please post what UK time the game is on as I usually find out when its over

by my calculations 11.00 am kick off. 8pm Friday local time here.

I'm a Sydney FC fan but I'm really, really looking forward to this game. It would have to be one of the biggest 'finals' games in the a-league history. Apparently 50K as well (that might not mean a lot to you folk in England but that's great in Oz).

Going for City obviously! Come on lads

Almost time for kickoff, C'mon City. Should be about 40'000 there tonight. Good atmosphere.

FOX SPORTS Football ‏@FOXFootballLive 4m4 minutes ago
The Melbourne City line-up tonight for #MelbDerby #aleaguefinals <a class="postlink" href="http://goo.gl/C3LQJq" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://goo.gl/C3LQJq</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.