New Song for next season - 1894 Group ?

Rorz88

Probably grafting, and moaning about refs!
This is directed to the 1894 group mainly, but would like the opinion of others too. Im all for improving the atmosphere at the Etihad and think the song the Palace fans sing (think it was nicked from a German club) would be good. They sing:

We love you, We love you, We love you...
And when you play,
We follow, We follow, We follow...
'Cause we support
The Palace, The Palace, The Palace...
And that's the way
We like it, We like it, We like it...

Oooohhhhwwwoooooaaaaoooaaaahhhhhhh.....

Obviously we would change the words slightly but if you type in 'we love you song by crystal palace' you will find it on YouTube.

Great song for the atmosphere, what we think ?

It's a decent song but there are sooooo many football league clubs that sing it, we should probably look for something more original.

I cannot stress how much I fucking hate this song and the thought of my Manchester City singing something so un-fucking-original as this would literally put me off from going to watch us play. It's bad enough watching the EDS at the moment with some of the shit people sing there, and David Silva ole still being sung.

Wake me up when this Palace wankfest is over.

And I feel like I'm holding back my emotions on this subject.

HAHAHA ooooh shit man...

As much as I have respect for the Palace fans in their singing area sorry but this song is so repetitive and sang throughout the whole world by fans of all clubs. It's like a broken fucking record.

We have many songs, we don't need to fabricate more like some record label looking to increase sales...

Songs will come and go naturally, and should remain like this... just like the recent Bony song... "on a shetland pony"
it naturally came in...

I will fucking cringe if or when the day comes when Fanzone Danny, Pikey and so on are having fan polls with cameras shuvved in our faces then putting polls on the website (accessed by millions of Chinese people) which song we should sing next?

Obviously the Malaysian and whoeevr the fucks who have never visited Manchester will win the vote majority and before you know it we the mancunian monkeys are all singing the theme tune to Sesame Street.

Rorz88 said:
This is directed to the 1894 group mainly, but would like the opinion of others too. Im all for improving the atmosphere at the Etihad and think the song the Palace fans sing (think it was nicked from a German club) would be good. They sing:

We love you, We love you, We love you...
And when you play,
We follow, We follow, We follow...
'Cause we support
The Palace, The Palace, The Palace...
And that's the way
We like it, We like it, We like it...

Obviously we would change the words slightly but if you type in 'we love you song by crystal palace' you will find it on YouTube.

Great song for the atmosphere, what we think ?
Is that a song sang by fans of Crystal Palace mate ?

I having this f***er!

Been banging on about it for ages. Don't think I've seen it over here yet. Another Poznan-esc rip-off. ;-)

Going to try and get it going next season, 700 doing that in blocks 115 and 114 will look great. (where's my megaphone!" :-) )

30 seconds in. You may have to skip the add.

"We are City and we come from Manchester, we are City, na, na, na narrr!"

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btGAEg55NT8[/video]

The day this starts getting sung at CIty is the day I walk away from football.

personally i think we should just bring back old songs and songs that are dying out for example

we are city super city
You are my city. my only city

also we don't seem to sing any songs about manchester anymore we need to bring them back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.