Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

I'm 8173 on the list and just received a letter saying my window to buy (if there are any left) will be 12/6/15.

I guess at that point I will know whether I will have the opportunity and then make a decision on premium seats. I'm moving back to the area and really want a season card for next season. Been 20 years since I have been in a position to go every week and can't miss this opportunity.

gouldybob said:
My son is 6000ish on the list and we've already been told he won't get offered a normal seat this year, but as a 5 year old he can get a parking space and a pint to go with his padded seat.

Is he 5 already or during the season, as you can see below there is an official reason for my question, although I am aware of some people (cough cough) who have done this with there kids past the age of 5 even more so back at Maine Rd.

The Club O/S said:
If your child will be under 5 at the point you are offered the opportunity to purchase a Seasoncard, you can continue to bring your child to the Etihad Stadium and they will be allowed entry to sit on your knee (for the avoidance of doubt, they will not be provided with their own seat).

If your child is under 5 and you would like them to have their own seat irrespective of the policy, then you would need to purchase a place for them on the Waiting List.

MCFCBen said:
I'm 8173 on the list and just received a letter saying my window to buy (if there are any left) will be 12/6/15.

I guess at that point I will know whether I will have the opportunity and then make a decision on premium seats. I'm moving back to the area and really want a season card for next season. Been 20 years since I have been in a position to go every week and can't miss this opportunity.

I'm in exactly the same position mate, my window is 13/6/15, just moved back to the area in the last few months after 6 years in the wilderness and 10 without a season ticket.

It's now become a question of how deep I can make my pockets go but if I can find a way to pay for a seat at any price then I'll try. My mindset is to take on some credit this season and get my foot in the door, then relocate to a seat I can actually afford next season.

MCFCBen said:

I am 3700ish on the list and haven't received a letter as yet. Did it arrive today?

mancity dan said:
MCFCBen said:

I am 3700ish on the list and haven't received a letter as yet. Did it arrive today?

My letter came today. 192 GTFI

Got to apply on 22nd May from 9am.

mancity dan said:
MCFCBen said:

It did mate, yeah

rushts said:
mancity dan said:
MCFCBen said:

My letter came today. 192 GTFI

Got to apply on 22nd May from 9am.

Nice one rushts mine and my dad have received ours and we can't apply till 2nd June.

SkyBlueFlux said:
MCFCBen said:

I'm in exactly the same position mate, my window is 13/6/15, just moved back to the area in the last few months after 6 years in the wilderness and 10 without a season ticket.

It's now become a question of how deep I can make my pockets go but if I can find a way to pay for a seat at any price then I'll try. My mindset is to take on some credit this season and get my foot in the door, then relocate to a seat I can actually afford next season.

I've emailed asking the same question. If I can find the funds to get the cheapest premium seat, would that allow me to relocate next season. I'll let you know what they say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.