diniho
nando
navas
de bryune
silva
aguero
bony

2 places to spare

Rather than going for someone like Wilshere who would no doubt cost a fair bit but has all sorts of question marks hanging over him, would it be possible to go a further financially and try to get Ramsey out of Arsenal instead?

I agree that it's utterly pointless wasting a foreign spot on a sub keeper.

Keiren Westwood was voted best keeper in the Championship this season and is club trained.

Lancet Fluke said:
Rather than going for someone like Wilshere who would no doubt cost a fair bit but has all sorts of question marks hanging over him, would it be possible to go a further financially and try to get Ramsey out of Arsenal instead?

That would be ideal but can't see us getting him! Personally I'd perfer kondogbia as I think we don't need that many english!

hart
Wright
clichy
denyer
sterling
lopes
inancheo

will do it

Lancet Fluke said:

Ramsey wants to play in the centre, Wenger has been using him wide; guaranteeing him that opportunity here might be enough to turn his head.

Good passing range, movement, decent in the tackle and a valid goal threat, home-grown and only 24; perfect player for us.

.A. said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Ramsey wants to play in the centre, Wenger has been using him wide; guaranteeing him that opportunity here might be enough to turn his head.

Good passing range, movement, decent in the tackle and a valid goal threat, home-grown and only 24; perfect player for us.

He reminds me of a young Frank Lampard. We should bust a gut to get him IMO.

.A. said:
Lancet Fluke said:

I really like Ramsey, but it depends on the system we'd like to play. I think he'd play a similar role to Pogba, whereas Wilshire is a different sort of player, who could be the more disciplined one. But yeah, Wilshire's injury problems make him a no-go for me. We can't rely on a player who's only played more than 25 league games in a season once in his career. Ramsey would be a great home grown option, but I think he'd cost a fortune.

I'm With Stupid said:
.A. said:
Lancet Fluke said:

I really like Ramsey, but it depends on the system we'd like to play. I think he'd play a similar role to Pogba, whereas Wilshire is a different sort of player, who could be the more disciplined one. But yeah, Wilshire's injury problems make him a no-go for me. We can't rely on a player who's only played more than 25 league games in a season once in his career. Ramsey would be a great home grown option, but I think he'd cost a fortune.

Cesc was the same, in the end he refused to be treated by the gooners medical staff and went private. Went back to Barcelona, nor real problems, went to the chavs, no real problems. RVP was the same then a season unhindered at the rags. The problem is the gooners medical set up, rank poor.

VOOMER said:
I'm With Stupid said:
.A. said:

Cesc was the same, in the end he refused to be treated by the gooners medical staff and went private. Went back to Barcelona, nor real problems, went to the chavs, no real problems. RVP was the same then a season unhindered at the rags. The problem is the gooners medical set up, rank poor.

Their medical set up may be poor but van persie is a bad example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.